FARMING SIMULATOR 15 UPDATE : NEW CONTENT AND OPTIMIZATION.

Stupidity

Re: FARMING SIMULATOR 15 UPDATE : NEW CONTENT AND OPTIMIZATI

Post by Stupidity »

Is it possible to get this update on steam?
elgranjerou

Post by elgranjerou »

As far as I know the patch 1.1 is updated automatically on Steam.
Spectrum90

Post by Spectrum90 »

Hello, who can help me

I stopped playing because FS 2013 took a long time to treat the fields. And I was hoping that this problem has been solved with FS 2015, but I have seen no.

The worker can not be assumed for all, as we can not take for rakes, mowers, haymakers. And so you have to do everything in person, and after a while you get bored.

You can do an update or mods that allows to hire workers to treat the fields?

hello
Spectrum90

Post by Spectrum90 »

hello

can you help me?
I have also contacted various media FS15 from the original site and are waiting for a response, but I know you're good and you can help me.

I was playing FS but had to leave because the land was time consuming, I do not have time Why workers can not be taken by all, ie, to mow the field, to change the rakes, haymakers, bale ....
but can be taken only for plowing, sowing, harvesting, sprayer.

Can you help me? I do not know if there is any mod or you can take the function of a worker type guard.

Thanks hello
elgranjerou

Post by elgranjerou »

Spectrum90 wrote:hello

can you help me?
I have also contacted various media FS15 from the original site and are waiting for a response, but I know you're good and you can help me.

I was playing FS but had to leave because the land was time consuming, I do not have time Why workers can not be taken by all, ie, to mow the field, to change the rakes, haymakers, bale ....
but can be taken only for plowing, sowing, harvesting, sprayer.

Can you help me? I do not know if there is any mod or you can take the function of a worker type guard.

Thanks hello
That's the way the game works. If you want more in-game help, you should wait until Courseplay is released for FS15 (if it's so)
Here is the link of the mod for FS 2013 where you can see what is the mod about
http://courseplay.github.io/courseplay/
motohess

Post by motohess »

EPY,

Would it be possible to update the users on what the Giants team is working on (in relation to the games bugs)? As you can read, there are many people that patiently waited for the 2015 release, and love the game, but at the same time are a little disappointed with how buggy it is. I personally have been with Giants since the original FS2009 release, and love the software, and while I understand any new software having bugs, the lack of feedback from the team has been worry some.

Maybe a quick "we know there are some issues that our dedicated and loyal customers have found, and we are working hard to improve your farming experience, we expect an update in the next few weeks" would help ease people's mind some. Now that there are more titles in this genre, peoples loyalty is becoming more important.

If there has been some feedback and I missed it, sorry. And I know that they can not comment on every post. But put a sticky up, and maybe list the bugs they have confirmed. You have a some of the best free Beta testers out there, and we love helping. We would just like to know you're listening.

Thats all for now, I have crops to harvest :hi: .
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

We are currently working hard on fixing the bugs that have been reported. There is also already a smaller patch with just the most major problems fixed in our QA, which we will release soon. A more comprehensive update will be made available a bit later.

There is a thread about the reported issues, and also rough update about which have already been fixed:
http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 29&t=67902

Unfortunately we don't have the resources to translate this to any other language than German, since we would rather like to spend the resources on fixing the bugs.
However, we also scan all the Non-German posts for bug reports, that might not have been reported in the German posts.
motohess

Post by motohess »

Thank you Stegei!

Farm on, and let the community know if there is something we can do to help!
Grantherum

Post by Grantherum »

Glad we finally got a response of any kind on the English side. It is appreciated as we were beginning to think that Giants was off on vacation now that the game released.
VanZandt

Post by VanZandt »

I was thinking. About "Simulation" and "Simulator".

Here`s what I thought, would be cool to have in this interesting game.
We already have weather conditions. So don`t stop here, let`s move further with snow, cold and seasons. In winter fuel stations sells arctic fuel. If farmer has summer fuel in his machines, they don`t start, or start after some time (new thing - pull, push your tractor to garage for some time or use a heater). Snow blocks roads, need attach a bulldozer to a tractor and clean them, so other machinima could go from A to B. Chains for wheels to get better traction with road. Crops also are affected. Well I do not need to write everything, what we already know about winter conditions. Just more realism would be very cool. OR it can be turned off if player still wanna play in sandbox, which is now, I think.

Second thing. We sow and harvest. And then sell. And that`s it. Would be cool, to sell canola to fuel factory and get cheaper, better quality fuel, instead. Or make fuel in farm. What I mean - to extend this chain to different final product that can be made from different types of crops. Maybe farmers family also want to eat, so they could bake bread from own wheat, make beer and sell it to festival or store. Also meat from pigs (new animal).

Well what we have is good foundation of a great game if it only be extended further.
metagross555

Post by metagross555 »

elgranjerou wrote:Have there been here any news from official Giants members about a new patch? There are so many bugs that I don't want to play anymore until a new patch.
i CANT even play at ALL because the stupid game.xml file wont load, but i did talk to customer support and they said there will be one but no release date
Troutmouth

Post by Troutmouth »

Just curious as if anyone has heard if the logging triggers for sales will be fixed in an up coming patch? Thanks!
RubberPIX

Post by RubberPIX »

If you check in the general section, there was a post made where people gave information on how to edit the maps to change the trigger so it would be proper until a patch addressing it came out.

Andy
raymond.murphy

Post by raymond.murphy »

Sooooo Mac version....
Spectrum90

Post by Spectrum90 »

Fixed with Cruseplay

Thank you all