I cant see my animals and myself

GumpyEmil90

I cant see my animals and myself

Post by GumpyEmil90 »

So i just found out that when i buy animals i cant see them..... and i cant see myself either so if anyone could help me with this plz tell me how to fix this :P! :gamer:
teaboy2

Re: I cant see my animals and myself

Post by teaboy2 »

I can see animals (chickens, as not purchased cows or sheep yet). Didn't think you were able to see yourself in 3rd person, though it first person view only when not in a vehicle?!
jlhsteel

Post by jlhsteel »

I have same problem no people in the town either
04xb12s

Post by 04xb12s »

Same problem here as well. I have a thread going in tech support on it too, no answers yet. I thought maybe the 1.1 update might take care of it, but no such luck. When you are looking at the cow shed or sheep shed does the horizon start freaking out too?
GumpyEmil90

Post by GumpyEmil90 »

04xb12s wrote:Same problem here as well. I have a thread going in tech support on it too, no answers yet. I thought maybe the 1.1 update might take care of it, but no such luck. When you are looking at the cow shed or sheep shed does the horizon start freaking out too?
Nope not for me
wizin

Post by wizin »

I know for sure that u have to change graphic setting to get the mirrors working on tractors. Maybe you should change the settings to see the cows and ppl.
M.A.R.C.
GIANTS Software | Lead Artist

Post by M.A.R.C. »

Anyone not seeing characters and animals: Please update your graphics card drivers: http://farming-simulator.com/gpuDriverDownload.php