Patch notes PLEASE

m0nk3n

Re: Patch notes PLEASE

Post by m0nk3n »

there's a 10 page long bug thread over at technical http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... &start=135
firstdayreviews

Post by firstdayreviews »

so any news on when an update is coming??
AndreBotha

Post by AndreBotha »

That's an excellent question, when is there going to be an update!? Wonder if they even tested the game before the release...! Awsome game but many small glitches and problems!!
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

They keep saying "very soon" but their definition seems to not be the same as everyone elses. I bought FS13 on PS3 last year, they kept promising multiplayer "very soon" in an update. Guess what..... still hasn't came, and it never will since this new game is out.

If somebody who speaks german can find something on their forums that'd be great lol. They don't seem to have many english-speaking people over at Giants.
roggek

Post by roggek »

At the german forum, players still finding bugs up to this date, and report them, so there is no evidence of any progress on a patch...
Vulgarian

Post by Vulgarian »

roggek wrote:At the german forum, players still finding bugs up to this date, and report them, so there is no evidence of any progress on a patch...
That in itself isn't really a big deal. They're still finding bugs in windows that goes back to Win 95. But a changelog for the last micro-patch and an update on what fixes are planned for the next patch would be nice.
elgranjerou

Post by elgranjerou »

Seems like you haven't read even the pages of this thread: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 45#p567472
gerbiepiep

Post by gerbiepiep »

They could have released a patch with some of the most important fixxes, and release another one later on, it has been 3 weeks now since the initial release so..
Meantime hoping they dont create other bugs with the upcomming patch.
Wilczur

Post by Wilczur »

Any news on the horizon or just "Soon™"?
Brains are awesome... I wish everybody had one...
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

You just have to wait, like other 1.00001000010101010101 people.. Just give them some time to fix al those problems, otherwise it would still got a rush job..
That is been rushed on release is more then enough..
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
peggy

Post by peggy »

hello
i have install the game, but i see no image. I can play but de screen is grey white and nothing els!!!!!
How can i solf this.

greetings from holland
elgranjerou

Post by elgranjerou »

peggy wrote:hello
i have install the game, but i see no image. I can play but de screen is grey white and nothing els!!!!!
How can i solf this.

greetings from holland
See this:

http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 34&t=68152
ChalkBane

Post by ChalkBane »

I thought Germans were synonymous with quality, Clearly judging by this P.O.S. Giants are doing their best to change that, Thank you for showing the rest of the world that Germans Can be just as s**t when they try hard enough. Good job on releasing the same game but with more bugs. Go F**k yourselves you liars, you took peoples money and gave them a semi polished turd. One would of hoped that this version should have behaved as well as its previous incarnation and god knows it took them long enough to fix that! but no, They managed to release an almost identical game with more bugs then ever! BOLLOCKS! Do somthing useful and post a link so people can get a refund!

Oh and FFS will people stop filling up the forums with your useless s**t about updating drivers, We aren't stupid, that's the first thing we did.
gerbiepiep

Post by gerbiepiep »

ChalkBane wrote:Oh and FFS will people stop filling up the forums with your useless s**t about updating drivers, We aren't stupid, that's the first thing we did.
Outdated drivers CAN cause issues, period.
And no, by far not everyone updates their PC's drivers, or let alone knows how to update their drivers, or even in some cases know what hardware is in their PC's to begin with.

So calm your tits and give people a break alright...

Everyone is waiting for a fix, and yes it is taking fairly (to) long already, i fully agree to that.
Also agree games are so freaking broken nowadays that they shouldnt be released untill they are completely fixxed, no matter if it is a AAA title or a indie game.
ChalkBane

Post by ChalkBane »

Calm my tits? shut your ar** and give your mouth a chance. You seriously mean to tell me that this flawed piece of goat sputum is an acceptable product ready for release? dont even begin to defend them dood, Twats like you are the very reason software houses can release broken bits of **** and get away with it. I bet if they sold biros that didnt work, twats like you would state "oh its ok hey know they dont work, they working on how to put ink in them as we speak!" Wake the fu** up people, stop waiting for fixes and start demanding a refund. They MUST be held accountable, Selling a broken product in any other industry is illegal, Why should these twats get away with it?