Grass at Westbridge hills

M&M

Grass at Westbridge hills

Post by M&M »

Yeah okay,

did read that topic here ...
http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 02&t=60837

When I got Fs2013 Titanium all was brown grass at Westbridge ...
Then not long a go I updated from Giants website and all my grass came as green ...
Very nice and awesome green appear all over my brown grass and all was superb.

Not sure it is my eyes, but seem that the grass is changing slowly into brownish again with some green remaining.

The question,,, as I have look for it all over the net ,,, is this green grass update I got from Giants ,, is changing brown as the season goes or something like that ?

I have got a week or so a go a MR mod so to make it more realistic with my game. Is this MR mod would change my green grass to brown as to make it more realistic and later to come back as green and so on ...

Thanks for the head up guys ,,, I love my green grass alote since I have updated from Giants ,,, but also would be fun if it change at time to brown as the season would do ...

Yesterday I was mowing the lawn with my BIG X 1000 to get chaff into my silo at the Bio plant ,,, and all my field were so green.
This morning I started the simulation and it seem while I was going fast foward in time to pass the night to the day light ,, that my grass was turning slowly into brown color ...

Is it normal as maybe my MR mod does that trick ,, or maybe it is the new last update from Giants that does that change color trick with grass.

Thanks a millions again gentelmen ...
DarrenK

Re: Grass at Westbridge hills

Post by DarrenK »

While GIANTS greened up the grass a bit more with one of their updates, it remained horribly brown. It does not change colors when mowed, so you won't be seeing what you thought you were. They corrected the color and made it green with the FS 15 version, but then went too far and added multi-colored flowers, but that may actually be valid for some grass varieties that some areas use.

MR does not affect foliage textures (colors). If you were using other maps, you could replace the grass with whatever texture you saw fit.
M&M

Re: Grass at Westbridge hills

Post by M&M »

Your answer was helpful into understanding the grass little greenish into little brownish at Westbridge hills ...
So all is good ,,, thanks and cheers DarrenK