[FS15] Bug collection (v1.3 public beta)

Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

[FS15] Bug collection (v1.3 public beta)

Post by Stegei »

Hi,

if you have Patch 1.3 Public Beta 1 installed and you find bugs, you can report these here.[

Example report:

Code: Select all

- Vehicle/Object:
- Bug/Problem:
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer:
- Happens if I do:
Please make sure, that you can reproduce the reported issues and make sure, that you include the steps to reproduce the issue.

Already fixed. Will be included in the next version of the patch

-Error: TerrainLodTexture can only handle 6 data channels per density map type.
-Error message when buying vehicles with the color selector.
Xtrememaster

Re: [FS15] Bug collection (v1.3)

Post by Xtrememaster »

Isnt it possible to release this Patch 1.3 to the community as a TEST BETA for users who want to trying it out.. Maybe also to mentioned it to use it on your own risk?

And just place the link to that new patch only in this topic..

Sorry i didnt notice its already seems to be online: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 94#p632194

BUG/PROBLEM:

- Vehicle/Object: CUTTED TREE
- Bug/Problem: THEY STILL ROLLING OVER THE FLOOR WHEN CUTTING THEM BY HAND (CHAINSAW)
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: (TRIED ONLY IN SINGLE PLAYER)
- Happens if I do: (DO WHAT?) (THE TREES NEED TO FALL DOWN AND STAYING THERE WHERE IT WAS FALLING..) (MAYBE THE WEIGHT OF THE TREE IS ACTUALLY TO LIGHT) (TRY TO CONSIDER TO MAKE THEM A LITTLE BIT MORE HEAVYER)
Last edited by Xtrememaster on Sat May 02, 2015 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

- Vehicle/Object: In the game vehicles accelerating rapidly. Their starts are quick. It's not realistic!
- Vehicle/Object: Fliegl DPW 180 with problems!
- Vehicle/Object: Vehicles en route shaking!
Last edited by faruk9154 on Sat May 02, 2015 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

- Vehicle/Object: GRAPPLE OF THE PONSSE BUFFALLO
- Bug/Problem: NOT ENOUGHT PRESSURE, DOES NOT WORK FIRMLY, GETTING OUT OF SHAPE, REACTS WEIRD, GRAPPLE CLAWS ARENT BALANCED RIGHT, DOESNT NOT CLOSE THE FULL RANGE. IT ALWAYS KEEPS SLIGHTLY OPEN.

- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: TESTED ONLY IN SINGLE PLAYER
- Happens if I do: LOADING THE PONSSE BUFFALLO, WHEN TAKING THE TREES FROM THE GROUND, IF IAM USING THE GRAPPLE. THE GRAPPLE OF THE WOODCHIPPER FROM THE JENZ ON PATCH 1.3 BETA RELEASE WORKS A LOT BETTER NOW.. SO THE GRAPPLE OF THIS PONSSE BUFFALLO NEEDS TO GET CORRECTED..

I ALSO LIKE TO SEE AN OPTION IN THE OPTIONS MENU OF THIS GAME TO SET THE ACCELERATION/ MOVEMENT SPEED FOR ALL OF THE CRANES. BECAUSE OTHERWISE IT MOVES TO SLOW, SETTING THE DPI ON MY GAMING MOUSE DOESNT GIVE ME THE RIGHT RESULTS. SETTING IT IN THE GAME WOULD BE THE SOLUTION. :wink3:

I HOPE YOU ALSO NOTICE THIS:

From this moment on, it isnt possible to dump or to loading the woodchip `bunker` directly from the woodchipper.. ( It would be much easier to shred the wood on the main yard) containers or trailers would be still usefull when go much further away.
Hopefully giants could adding this to this absolutely nice game, so they would make this game more nicer...

I have tested it out today, but the capacity of the woodchips wont increase nor the pipe would aim to the woodchip pile.

This would be the idea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0WRVAwSeBE

I REALLY LIKE TO SEE IF WE COULD ADD THE WOODCHIPS FROM THE OUTLET OF THE WOODCHIPER TO THE WOODCHIP STORAGE BUNKER.. SO NO INTERVENTION OF TRAILERS IS NEEDED TO RAISE THE AMOUNT OF CAPACITY.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

@Xtrememaster: can you please stop writing IN ALL UPPERCASE. This is considered shouting and therefore rude. I'm sure the devs will still pay the same amount of attention to your bug reports if you write in normal case.

Thank you!
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

don_apple: Sorry if i did hurt you.. When i would shouting i would making noise.. I didnot making noise..so i was not shouting.

Ok, iam going back ontopic..

- Vehicle/Object: JENZ HEM853 Z
- Bug/Problem: No `DRAG` on the conveyer table. Wood falling out of the woodchipper, it only picks it up when the log is underneath the transport roller feeding wheel.
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Tested only in single player..
- Happens if I do: If i put wood on the conveyer belt only.. (normally it would drag it inside the machine, or transport it the the feeding wheel.

Solution: The Conveyer belt needs to drag the wood / log into the machine without falling out.

Question to giants-software: Did you guys also consider to change the animated sound on this equipment? Its sound a little bit very pathetic..
There seems the be better sound available that sound a lot more realistic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4slZBcTO4eE (please watch the you tube video)

SEEMS TO BE FIXED
Last edited by Xtrememaster on Sat May 23, 2015 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

Vehicle/Object: Wood Sell Points-Train and Marked area

Bug/Problem: Do not except logs at all.
Went to sell a load of logs with the ITRunner and neither the train nor the marked sell area will except logs. The "mock" logs on the train carriages are now solid objects. In patch 1.2 they had no physical properties and you could put objects through them and the whole yellow carriage was a trigger.
The marked sell point used to be bad because the trigger was too low but now there isn't any trigger at all.

Singleplayer/Mulitplayer: Happens in both Singleplayer and Mulitplayer.

Happens if i do: Does not except logs 100% of the time. Tried restarting game, Singleplayer, multiplayer (both host and client cannot sell logs)
The client can hear a "ka-ching" sound when the log is moved over the train carriage sell point only but the log does not sell and you don't get any money.

The log sell point in the pond is fine.

EDIT: Do not have the option to send the train off either. You could send the train off in patch 1.2 without loading logs on it and most definitely doesn't work at all in 1.3 beta 1.

EDIT 2: No idea why but i didn't test in another savegame and i just did that now and its fine in other savegames. Also went through the backups and it seems like it was mucked up weeks ago. So Patch 1.3 did not cause this.
Last edited by danielhawkins on Tue May 05, 2015 6:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
What ever it is I just said; I could be wrong!
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-MSI Gaming Pro Carbon RGB
-Intel i7 6850K Hexacore 3.6gHz-3.9gHz
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 1TB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
-Logitech G710+, Corsair M65 PRO RGB
-Samsung SyncMaster B2240
How to find and post your Log.txt
Juju-62

Post by Juju-62 »

- Vehicle/Object: Ponsse Scorpion
- Bug/Problem: When we cut lengths (4m for me) a bit advance the vehicle alone (~ 30cm) I'm on flat ground.
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Singleplayer
- Happens if I do:

in French:
Quand je coupe un arbre avec le le Ponsse Scorpion l'arbre se coupe correctement, ensuite il tombe à terre, normal aussi, mais après quand je lui demande de me faire des troncs de 4m (c'est mon réglage), le véhicule avance tout seul un petit peu sans que je puisse y faire quelque chose.
Pour info je suis sur un terrain plat de plat... Si quelqu'un a le même souci?
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

- Vehicle/Object: Vehicles suspensions not realistic!
- Bug/Problem: Harvestings cutting not realistic!
Gregor

Post by Gregor »

Machines are still sliding. :sadnew:
Gazer75

Post by Gazer75 »

Gregor wrote:Machines are still sliding. :sadnew:
This is really annoying when emptying stopped and hired harvesters.
Gazer75

Post by Gazer75 »

3rd person camera on articulated vehicles still turns a bit opposite way of direction of turn.
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

- Bug/Problem: Plowing and cultivating tillage not realistic!
Vanquis081

Post by Vanquis081 »

- Vehicle/Object: Pack_Renault_integral.zip
- Bug/Problem: Warning: Script loading failed '=C:/Users/Fernando/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Pack_Renault_Integral/Beifahrer/BeifahrerV2.lua'.
Error: Vehicle types unknown specialization Pack_Renault_Integral.BeifahrerV2
- Happens if I do: No load the vehicle, in pacht 1.2 work fine.
Vanquish81
PC: - i7 9700k / RTX 2070 Super / G.Skill 32 Gb ram / MSI Z390-A PRO - :PC
Gazer75

Post by Gazer75 »

Vanquis081 wrote:- Vehicle/Object: Pack_Renault_integral.zip
- Bug/Problem: Warning: Script loading failed '=C:/Users/Fernando/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2015/mods//Pack_Renault_Integral/Beifahrer/BeifahrerV2.lua'.
Error: Vehicle types unknown specialization Pack_Renault_Integral.BeifahrerV2
- Happens if I do: No load the vehicle, in pacht 1.2 work fine.
Reporting problems with mods here is pointless. Tell the author of the mod.