[FS15] Bug collection for consoles (Xbox/Playstation)

sramsay89

Re: [FS15] Bug collection for consoles (Xbox/Playstation)

Post by sramsay89 »

delta420 wrote:Xbox 360
Single Player
New Holland T8.320
Can't attach tippers to the New Holland T8.320, Even the option to attach in auto help don't show. I tried on the Fliegl TMK 266 Bull and Krampe Big Body 900 S.
Put a weight block on the rear linkage, then hook the trailer on to the weight block.
trogladitez

Post by trogladitez »

ps4
Single player
Performance
I've noticed that the vehicle lights, particles, in-cab view and hired helpers are causing fps issues similar to the woods. Driving about with the lights is okay, but use them when working causes fps drops, especially in a combine, switch to in-cab and it worsens, and it worsens still if you activate hired helper. Tried this in the first field you own abd the fps more than halved.
Carcrazi555

Post by Carcrazi555 »

I have xbox one game always crashes. I get kicked to the dashboard. Also wood chipper the belt is going the right way but when you put log on it the log is sent in opposite direction.
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

Two problems.

PS4
Single player.

The seeder is way off line. But still seeding the correct width.

Theres a problem with harvester on field 15. Westbridge hills.

Heres video proof of both problems

https://youtu.be/ZRfLUuE-WUA
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
General Grimm
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by General Grimm »

Ps4 version . Anybody else having terrain issues in the fields? Im getting sinkholes all over. Ive tried plowing thru them only gets worse.
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

PS4
Single player

Frame rate is rather bad when using the biggist harvesters

PS4 user
Mellizano

Post by Mellizano »

-Vehicle/Object: N/A
- Console: XboxOne
- Bug/Problem: Saved games are gone.
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Both
- Happens if I do: I played like normal, saved, quit, and re launched the game later on and it says all 10 game save slots are unused. The save file is still on my hard drive though. Shows it under my gamertag 11.9MB.
PlasmaEcto

Post by PlasmaEcto »

- Vehicle/Object: any thing around that has/allows for attachments
- Console: XboxOne
- Bug/Problem: any amount of tree limbs left on ground causes "dancing/jumping limbs", severe lag on anyone not hosting, any attachments will float or move alone without main equipment.
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: multiplayer
- Happens if I do: game can crash, becomes unplayable. only fix is to attempt to get rid of all limbs, cut off trees, visable and invisble on game map

I dont know why limbs are so glitchy. They should all disappear when cut off a fallen tree. much like the tall pine/fir tree when logged by logger head machine, scorpion.

Once any tree is downed, the limbs that get cut off at that point , under a certain size, should just disappear. larger sized ones should be able to be properly handled/trailered to lumbrmill/chipper.

and for gods sake, make the wood chipper input a bin on top that one can simply drop in limbs. enough with the side loaded version.
MarcusSpinner

Post by MarcusSpinner »

Game crash on Xbox One, out of the ordinary, lot of sound came from the Xbox One when it happened.
Xbox One
Nixon Redgrave

Post by Nixon Redgrave »

- Vehicle/Object: New Holland T8.320 & Tera Vitesse 5201
- Console: Xbox One
- Bug/Problem: Reproducable crash bug
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Single
- Happens if I do: Purchase Plot 41. Plant grass. Allow grass to grow to mowing length. Mow both 41 and the grass south and west of the Biogas plant. Windrow the clippings. Collect the clippings with the above combination of tractor and trailer. The game has crashed for me three times while collecting along the southern edge of the grass near the rocks. Out of four attempts I've had three crashes happen here.
MarcusSpinner

Post by MarcusSpinner »

- Vehicle/Object: Ursus 14014 with Pottinger HIT 12.14 T
- Console: (XboxOne)
- Bug/Problem: Crash of game, high pitch cracking sound
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Singleplayer
- Happens if I do: Windrowing my teddered field 41, after 50% of windrowing near the rock wall (outskirt of map) it stops and shuts down.
Xbox One
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

MarcusSpinner wrote:- Vehicle/Object: Ursus 14014 with Pottinger HIT 12.14 T
- Console: (XboxOne)
- Bug/Problem: Crash of game, high pitch cracking sound
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Singleplayer
- Happens if I do: Windrowing my teddered field 41, after 50% of windrowing near the rock wall (outskirt of map) it stops and shuts down.
Buddy from your other report it sounds like your console is having issues

PS4 user
Ricdic1982

Post by Ricdic1982 »

Skullblits wrote:Buddy from your other report it sounds like your console is having issues
I have had the exact same crash as him where I opened the shop and just got a really loud constant annoying freeze sound and had to shut down the game (not the xbox) in order to stop the sound, reloaded and it was fine albeit lost the unsaved progress.

Here's pretty much the sound, at 59 seconds into this clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7nOXHAHmkM
General Grimm
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by General Grimm »

Ps4
Tree planter
Moves too slow.

Pulling planter with the case quad track over 600 hp yet only moves at 3mph. Can pull 7 bull tippers at 224,000 at 20+ down the road. By the list logic on very first post from stegei planter needs 100hp so im left with 500hp for driving. Hell i can use the largest cultivator at 12 mph. What gives?
maytrix

Post by maytrix »

- Vehicle/Object: Any worked driven vehicle
- Bug/Problem: In areas where the roads are too close to the field, the worker can get stuck. Either the worker should stop for traffic on the road or the cars should drive around - ideally maps should be designed where this isn't an issue. On the Bjornholm map, there are some fields where you simply can't run equipment without running into buildings or fences
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer:
- Happens if I do: Have a worker running a tractor/harvester and they run into a car on a nearby road

- Vehicle/Object: N/A
- Bug/Problem: Last update was forced in the middle of game play causing loss of work - autosave would solve this problem as well as the option to update or not without leaving the game
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Single Player
- Happens if I do: Happened when I was playing and prompted for an update

- Vehicle/Object: Largest tillers and sowing machines
- Bug/Problem: Hired workers miss a section of the field when using the largest of the tillers or sowing machines - this happens when they turn around
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer:
- Happens if I do: Hire a worker on one of the largest tillers or sowing machines - when the worker turns around, a small strip of the field is missed due to the way they maneuver when turning around