Next Farming Simulator Brands

Serbek

Next Farming Simulator Brands

Post by Serbek »

What new brand you guys would like to see at next Farming Simulator?
As my personal I pick Claas(CLaas lexion 770/780, Claas Tucano 570, Claas Axion 950, Claas Atos, Claas Balers), Bergmann(especially unloaded trailer), Lely(100% sure), Gilibert, Maupu Trailers, Horsh equipment(Cultivators and sowing machines), Krone (grass equipment only), Fendt tractors(Fendt Vario 312 and Fendt Vario 960) and some other equipment or machines included.

What about you?
Beastbubba

Re: Next Farming Simulator Brands

Post by Beastbubba »

John Deere.........
PC gamer.
d-f

Post by d-f »

Youre seriously a Claas fan. Do know the origin of Claas tractors (except the early big tractor series)? Its Renault and all the good ones, both Renault and Claas, had Deutz engines. People tend to think Claas is German for some reason but the reality tend to bring them down on earth pretty fast. But other than that Claas is ok, there are good reasons why they became the #1 in equipment but their tractor branch hasnt really deserved the good sales they are seeing, personally i think that unless you were a Renault fan you should be a Claas tractor fan either, Claas tractors were nothing more than Renaults with different color and up to this day their designs are based on the same lines.

But i do hope we see at least one Claas tractor in FS17.
Serbek

Post by Serbek »

This is not the first to be happening in this world, about copying fakes in other equipment in which is not their orignal. This is the basic stuff covering at the market today, to be the best at everypoint. I dont think, Claas was made from original parts, and aswell I dont think others have too. Take for example Some German brands and match them with others from other countries like New Holland or Case, they both similar. Maybe some of equipment was made from Renault engines after Claas brand bought it, is that makes Claas fakes?
Yes, you're right, Im a Claas fan. At least I hope to see as many as they can from Claas brand at FS17, it doesn't cover anything about technology, this is game and the reality my firend, the Money.

Edit: I forgot to add, what is your purpose?
BullFarmer

Post by BullFarmer »

The new Claas use John Deere engines now don't they?
I have heard they are the most complicated tractors to drive in real life, really wacky control layout.

Even more machines from the brands that are in the game would be cool, such as bigger power harrow + seder combos, Rotary hoes from Kuhn, Poettinger etc.

Agco would be great to bring into the game, would be very cool to have Massey Ferguson, Fendt and Challenger tractors.

Basically I just want everything, I won't be fussy!
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
Farmer_S

Post by Farmer_S »

My favorite brands I'd like to see:

John Deere - I'm not the only one to say this, plus Giants could make so much profit from this, it's literally unreal. Sure, a JD license would be expensive, but will it pay for itself? More than double. And John Deere is worldwide, so it would appeal to everyone. Plus, I looked at their website, they have 3 series of harvesters, the small W, which would be a good starter, the medium T, which is good for some mid-range farms, and the huge S, great for large maps. And I love the nice bulky look of a 9620R, it's a tank. And I can't express how badly I'd love to see an 8600i chopper.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, I love JD. But some other brands?

AGCO - I work on a farm with a Gleaner R62, so any Gleaner would be awesome. The Massey 8700 series is really nice as well. Challenger is where the profit would kick in, at least for me. You've got articulated tractors, which we don't currently have much of, and even the double track challenger would be nice. Challenger also makes harvesters, the rogator sprayers, and tons of other nice stuff. So I think AGCO would be a big hit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, one other major brand is Claas, as previously mentioned. Cougar mower might I add? We don't have any self-propelled mowers for those big american hay fields, and this would be great to bring this in. Seriously, that's all that's missing from FS13. Some of the Xerions would be real interesting to see in game, with the reversible cab. This one brand has a lot of potential, and I've got a gut feeling we'll be seeing it soon. Maybe I'm wrong, hopefully not. I've got my evidence, which may not be evidence at all, but there's hope. Sorry for the long post, but this is what I think Giants could make some serious $$$ off of.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Farmer_S wrote:My favorite brands I'd like to see:

John Deere - I'm not the only one to say this, plus Giants could make so much profit from this, it's literally unreal. Sure, a JD license would be expensive, but will it pay for itself? More than double. And John Deere is worldwide, so it would appeal to everyone. Plus, I looked at their website, they have 3 series of harvesters, the small W, which would be a good starter, the medium T, which is good for some mid-range farms, and the huge S, great for large maps. And I love the nice bulky look of a 9620R, it's a tank. And I can't express how badly I'd love to see an 8600i chopper.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, I love JD. But some other brands?

AGCO - I work on a farm with a Gleaner R62, so any Gleaner would be awesome. The Massey 8700 series is really nice as well. Challenger is where the profit would kick in, at least for me. You've got articulated tractors, which we don't currently have much of, and even the double track challenger would be nice. Challenger also makes harvesters, the rogator sprayers, and tons of other nice stuff. So I think AGCO would be a big hit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, one other major brand is Claas, as previously mentioned. Cougar mower might I add? We don't have any self-propelled mowers for those big american hay fields, and this would be great to bring this in. Seriously, that's all that's missing from FS13. Some of the Xerions would be real interesting to see in game, with the reversible cab. This one brand has a lot of potential, and I've got a gut feeling we'll be seeing it soon. Maybe I'm wrong, hopefully not. I've got my evidence, which may not be evidence at all, but there's hope. Sorry for the long post, but this is what I think Giants could make some serious $$$ off of.
its not about a popular a brand is, its the chocie of smaller companies that Giants go for.
Serbek

Post by Serbek »

What do you mean by less popular brands?
Do you think that brands like New Holland or Case are less popular than others? you're wrong.
This is not always a choice of Giants, they just making brands in correct order. So, if this time was New Holland then next time be Claas or John deer, Im just guessing.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Serbek wrote:What do you mean by less popular brands?
Do you think that brands like New Holland or Case are less popular than others? you're wrong.
This is not always a choice of Giants, they just making brands in correct order. So, if this time was New Holland then next time be Claas or John deer, Im just guessing.
you miss the point New Holland and Case IH are part of the same group and with Fiat. I bet you never heard some of these brands
Serbek

Post by Serbek »

Anyway, Brand NH and Case got different names, and this is the only point in which it makes them different. Fiat is controling them, and both brands NH and Case are owned buy CNH Global. But, question was asked in different way to you? I didnt, wanted you explaining to me, what those two similar brands are covered with, right? I asked you, why do you think NH and Case IH(CHN Global) are less popular from Claas or John Deer?
I bet, you are just trying to make this conversation the way you wanted it to be, and that is, to make your choice right.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Serbek wrote:Anyway, Brand NH and Case got different names, and this is the only point in which it makes them different. Fiat is controling them, and both brands NH and Case are owned buy CNH Global. But, question was asked in different way to you? I didnt, wanted you explaining to me, what those two similar brands are covered with, right? I asked you, why do you think NH and Case IH(CHN Global) are less popular from Claas or John Deer?
I bet, you are just trying to make this conversation the way you wanted it to be, and that is, to make your choice right.
I dont understand the thus with John Deere you wont get them untill 10 years time same with Claas
Serbek

Post by Serbek »

Will see.
Anyway, let us both wait until official answers from Giant and make this thread more useful for others.
BullFarmer

Post by BullFarmer »

Aparently John Deere have their own game so won't licence their brand to Giants.

I don't know what the world wide figures are, but in New Zealand Case IH comfortably outsells John Deere equipment, if you add New Holland to that then CNH are way bigger and more popular than John Deere.
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
jeremyj621

Post by jeremyj621 »

I'd like to see John Deere, Gleaner, and more Case IH equipment (they make more than just tractors and harvesters after all). Back in the late '80s up until the mid-'90s, I was farming with my grandfather and uncle, and my uncle owned an '80s Gleaner L2 combine. Those were stylish in their day (and still are), and it had all the options such as air conditioning and an AM/FM radio. To my knowledge, Gleaner equipment hasn't appeared in any farming sim.
Farmer829

Post by Farmer829 »

I think that Massey Ferguson would be a nice addition to farming simulator. And maybe some vintage having equipment such as haybine mowers and rollbar rakes. And a baler that throws the bales into the Wagon