Building a new map

jturie

Re: Building a new map

Post by jturie »

Looking real good. Silos are in line with what I see on farms here in Pennsylvania. Wonder if you can find those blue metal silos?
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

I'm just about to the point where I have done all I know how to do. I still have a few more sell places to put in and a little more detail.
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

Well that's it. This is the last photo I will post. The map is about 95% done except for the things I listed that I don't know how to do and a few spots that need some grass put in. My forest did not turn out like I wanted but it's o.k. I guess? I just put in the fatten chickens no pigs or beefs. But I did leave a spot where I can use the placeable versions. I did leave the file for the pigs and beefs in the map so all I would need to do is import them and place them. If I change my mind? There is a sell place for all three of them. pigs, beefs, chickens2. Well thanks to all you good folks for your time and reply's. And I will not upload this map. I will let any serious minded person who knows how to finish the map have it. And if they want to upload it they can and they can give the map a name too. Just PM me if you are that person? And again thanks for letting me share this with you. :hi:
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

Houston we have a problem. found a glitch in my map....I must have done something wrong when I put the soybeans in the map? Because I now can't plant rape. everything else is working just fine..Don't know if I am even going to try and fix it? Because it can be s.o.b to do. You know what I mean if you have ever done it?
Achtung Baby

Post by Achtung Baby »

Looks great. Will the PDA be able to handle a large map... I ask because there is a mod map called Montana(?) where the map indicator can't handle the large map, because it double the size.
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

Well Achtung Baby The PDA is one of the things I don't know how to re-make. But I have been doing a rebuild of some of the map. And I have all the crops working right again. I just got done running a little test to see if some stuff I have been working on is working correctly. And it is. I hope to have this rebuild done in 2 or 3 days. This time it is turning out SWEET!!! and I almost can't wait to start playing it. And thanks for your reply. *thumbsup*