b101uk

Re: [FS17] Feedback

Post by b101uk »

I found this while looking around put together by Jeytav:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_LJ ... ef=2&pli=1
Farming Simulator 17 News:

Burning-Gamers.de

The menu has gotten 12 new graphics settings

You can choose between male and female character(s?) with different sets of clothes

You can even name your character.

The AI helpers intelligence is a lot better than in previous games, this means they will avoid obstacles and not drive into trees like they used to do.

You can tell your helper where to refill the seeds,

The helpers will wear different outfits

The helpers status is displayed on your HUD so you’ll always know what they are doing.

The weight will affect the tires air pressure(assuming you see the tires being under a lot of pressure)

You can toggle manual ignition off/on in the menu.

Pigs has been confirmed as the new animal type in the game

You can select whether you want to deliver your animals to the different stables yourself or have the game do it(the game will charge a sum for doing this)

You can transport the animals using the new Joskin RDS 7500 Betimax.

All animals in FS17 can be bred.

From the beginning there will be 4 finished radio channels in the game and you can expand even further with the livestream radio in the game(kinda like ETS2).

The new map will have several 4 lane roads(2 lanes on each side)

We got a new brand and that's Manitou with a telehandler

We can now STRAP down our cargo on our trailers so no more bales falling off(YAY)

Big bags are a thing, you can transport them using a frontloader or a trailer

In the presentation the MF 8700 and Fendt 900 Vario was shown.

You’ll be able to make adjustments to the machines before buying them(Engine, Transmission, Color and rim color) and if you wanna make some changes you can do so at a workshop

You can also rent the machines for 1/10 of the regular price(not sure for how long)

You can also buy twin tires for many of the MF tractors

They also added a few new placeable objects like Silos, Workshops, Machine halls

You need to buy more silos because there is now a storage limit on them

The tending of the fields has been made more complicated, you need to plow after the 3rd harvest each time so harvest 1+2+3 then plow, harvest 1+2+3 then plow, harvest 1+2+3 and repeat, if you don’t the yield from the harvest on that field will be decreased by 10%(hopefully more depending on difficulty)

there is also 3 different levels of fertilization.(EDIT: should add 30% per time you fert)

Sunflower is a new crop(they will always face the sun) Soybeans are a new crop as well and radish has been added as a cover crop(acts like fertilizer when plowed/cultivated) and we can now spread manure,slurry, fertilizer on grass.

The lighting has been overhauled and the lights on the vehicles has been improved and they will even stay turned on if you leave the vehicle

Also a new smartphone app has been made that you can link to a dedicated server, where you can group chat, and possible see how your fields are looking etc

for picture go here: https://www.facebook.com/Burning-Gamers ... 214/photos

From Karvon

Simple animal menu: Cleanliness, water, straw, grass, silage, Mixed ration

Pick up objects with your “hands” wood, basketballs etc

You have to clean up areas that your animals mess up

Vehicle maintenance costs goes up after 600 hours and the sale value decreases(individual hour counter, for each vehicle?)

Colorblind mode(yay)

Train can be activated via the menu, after that you can TAB to it and control it

You can also control the crane at the yard

Update: 03:00 am 24/07

LSinfos.de

When you start a new career, you cans till choose between Easy, Medium and Hard but besides affecting fruit prices and initial credits and loan they also affect how many of the features are active like manual ignition, plowing after the 3rd harvest etc these can still be manually enabled/disabled

You can place a map marker on the map

Sound like we can make our helpers deliver crops to a selling point(need official confirmation for this)

More different trees(now more “hexagon” tree trunks)

Grooming the fields(acts like fertilizing)

MP synchronization speed should be faster

Update: 15:18 24/07

Agrarteam Franken

Stop & Go can be enabled/disabled in the menu(not sure who this works)

in the info menu(aka the “pda”) you can now zoom in on the map

Chickens can no longer be purchased, they are instead on the farm by default meaning you’ll have x amount of chickens on your farm that you can still collect eggs from

Some of the new graphics setting are, Texture settings, anti-aliasing, anisotropic filtering and amount of dynamic lights

The location of where you want your helper to collect slurry can be selected

Lights(including turn signal) has been improved greatly and will now reflect on the tractors paint

Engine sounds has been improved

All vehicles are multi crop ready which means all you have to do is input the crop info into an xml file and you are good to go

Front linkage is “deactivated”(removed?) when using a frontloader

We can “flip” bales using our hands, and we can handle wood pieces up to a certain seize

Animals needs water

You need to clean up after you animals in the stables using a frontloader with a shovel

The livestock's food composition has been extended

When you buy a stable, you can buy animals as well and have them spawn there directly(for an extra sum) or go collect them yourself

Animals multiply by feeding them

When you buy a tractor you can edit the horsepower, color, rim color, whether you want frontloader attachement on it, wheels, wide tires, twin tires(Hopefully row crop, Jeytav)

If you plow and fertilize 3 times you can increase the yield to 200% instead of 100%

When in the info menu(new pda from fs15) the game won't “pause”

There is a new small woodchipper

You can load the train with logs using the crane at the train station

Big bags are a thing and you can either fill you seed tanks using a trigger OR open the lid on the seeder and fill it by holding the bad over the seeder

There is a mixed ration big bag that you can buy from the store, so you no longer have to save up for a lot of expensive equipment to feed your livestock mixed rations

Grass and trees look more realistic

Anything in this doc is from people attending FarmCon and might not be entirely correct

EDIT: Amboss(Giants employee) has confirmed “almost” everything in this doc - source https://www.reddit.com/r/farmingsimulat ... 17/d5snxrl

The info from this doc has been added to FS-UK’s confirmed and unconfirmed thread found here: http://fs-uk.com/forum/index.php?topic= ... 226911#new

FYI this doc was created by me Jeytav, and I am the only one who can edit it, and I do not intend on doing so. if you have anything that you want to be added then pm me on FS-UK with the info and a link to the source
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
KDN77RUS

Post by KDN77RUS »

Support will Trackir 5 ?
agp8x

Post by agp8x »

b101uk wrote:with fertilisation 3 times per crop it also begs the question, are they finally going to implement optional fertiliser capacity on some of the seed drills, giving you the option with appropriate seed drills to fill the hoppers with ##% seed and ##% fertiliser or just 100% seed.

e.g.
the Amazone Condor 15001 (FS13 & FS17) is primarily for minimum tillage/direct sowing with a tank with a 5000L/3000L seed/fertiliser split.

the Amazone Cayena 6001 (FS13, ??FS17??) comes in 2 forms, the 6001 and 6001-C and is primarily for minimum tillage/direct sowing, the latter 6001-C has a 4000L split tank with a 60:40 ratio for seed/fertiliser.

the Amazone EDX (FS13, ??FS17??) (precision drill [beet, maze, etc]) all come with various split tank ratios for seed/fertiliser.

the Horsch Pronto 9 SW (FS15, ??FS17??) came in 2 user configurable flavours with 50:50 tank split aimed at minimum tillage/direct sowing under some circumstance, which could be used as either 6000L + 6000L of seed or 6000L of seed and 6000L of fertiliser.

the Horsch Maestro 12 SW (FS15, ??FS17??) all have split tanks, either in 2000L seed/2800L liquid fertiliser split or 2000L seed/7000L granular fertiliser split (the one in FS15) mainly in the Europe, else 2000L seed/2915L liquid fertiliser split mainly in north America.
This will be realised (some way, we don't know how yet).
Lord_Beelzebub

Post by Lord_Beelzebub »

I would like to see a milk taker added to the game. Cows produce milk, and FS15 (on the American map) has a dairy facility. Why not add the ability to deliver milk from your farm to the dairy plant once the cows produce it?
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Lord_Beelzebub wrote:I would like to see a milk taker added to the game. Cows produce milk, and FS15 (on the American map) has a dairy facility. Why not add the ability to deliver milk from your farm to the dairy plant once the cows produce it?
That would be cool to do, i like that idea, i like the fact that we got alot of stuff to do while your crops grow, i like staying busy.
Bullet-Purveyor

Post by Bullet-Purveyor »

Please add Track IR support and proper triple screen support this time!
danjs84

Post by danjs84 »

Could we get lighting around silos , sheds and dairy sheds . some of the farms I go to have motion sensor lights so when I drive the yard in dark all the outside lights light up the yard . And a big wood chipper fuel driven that I can feed with loader or telehandler and don't need to have someone in it to run . If you forget to switch it off in runs out of fuel.
Xbox one *thumbsup*
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

danjs84 wrote:Could we get lighting around silos , sheds and dairy sheds . some of the farms I go to have motion sensor lights so when I drive the yard in dark all the outside lights light up the yard . And a big wood chipper fuel driven that I can feed with loader or telehandler and don't need to have someone in it to run . If you forget to switch it off in runs out of fuel.
I like the bigger wood chipper, but the one on fs15 runs by the tractors pto, i think if we get a bigger wood chipper, it should run by the tractors pto, so if we leave the tractor running, the wood chipper should stay running, but i like that idea to.
W1der

Post by W1der »

Lord_Beelzebub wrote:I would like to see a milk taker added to the game. Cows produce milk, and FS15 (on the American map) has a dairy facility. Why not add the ability to deliver milk from your farm to the dairy plant once the cows produce it?
For FS15 this is available as a mod ... I am sure that it will be converted to FS17 also ...
However ... It would be cool if it was implemented in the original game.

It would be nice if you transport your milk by yourself ... you get a better price than if it is picked up automatically. :smileynew:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

W1der wrote:
For FS15 this is available as a mod ... I am sure that it will be converted to FS17 also ...
However ... It would be cool if it was implemented in the original game.

It would be nice if you transport your milk by yourself ... you get a better price than if it is picked up automatically. :smileynew:
Yeah just like selling your vehicles and equipment at the shop, get an increase in price when you sell.
ninus17

Post by ninus17 »

in fs16 on the mobile platforms you have to take the milk and sell it yourself and there is 2-3 places to sell it ( i cant remember the names of the places ) and it gives more to do than just making feed for the cows and waiting for crops to grow :)
playing on pc
texasplowboy

Post by texasplowboy »

As a game that is played as a farming game and forestry there should be some basic fundamentals to the game .
1,Dirt physics should be a must as thats the primary objective of farming.
2,Crop damage.
3,that annoying part where the plants show threw the bottom of trailers and such.

These are some fetures that would be nice.
1,please give us a option for font size in the menu.
2,add some kind of mod folder or simular, to be able to easily use multifruit in a modded mad. Maybe something like the zzz-multifruit mod.
3,customization of equipment. If this in deed a feture, please let us have full control of it. Say I want to change the color of the challanger to green or pink.
4,I know like myself many have asked for the ability to build our own maps in game (pow new fields, place sell points and such. This is in many ways possible with the game. 2 things real make it a little less atractive tho. One is the ability to build a road and dig a pond or river. The possibility to create roads is a bit easier. Maybe give us a box blade or bulldozer that has its own channle or something.
agp8x

Post by agp8x »

The customization of colors can be limited by the manufacturer's license, e.g. there are no other color options for the big MF tractor and just a few shades of green for the Fendt 936, while you can choose freely with the Valtra.
Lord_Beelzebub

Post by Lord_Beelzebub »

How about crop dusting via a crop dusting plane? If it's not possible for us to fly the plane ourselves due to the borders/edges of the maps, then how the ability to go to a field that hasn't yet been fertilized, where you get an option to fertilize the field via an AI crop duster plane.

In theory, once you click to hire a crop duster, a plane appears at the edge of the map, flies to the field you want crop dusted, flies back and forth until the entire field is finished, then flies back to the edge of the map and disappears.

I'm sure these types of ideas are too late to suggest since the game is coming out in October it's probably almost finished and in beta.
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

From the list of features that B101uk posted:

Code: Select all

Engine sounds has been improved
I hope these include a "Loaded" engine sounds e.g when pulling a load up a hill or sinking a plough into the ground. Tractor RPM in FS15 was judged by speed only so if you loaded up an engine in other ways other than just slowing the tractor down in speed the RPM stayed the same. Hopefully they have RPM drop under PTO load and general weight load and hopefully you can hear the tractor working hard.
Also hoping these new sounds include some hydrostatic gear changes rather than a tractor sounding like they are in one gear from 0-60kph.
What ever it is I just said; I could be wrong!
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-MSI Gaming Pro Carbon RGB
-Intel i7 6850K Hexacore 3.6gHz-3.9gHz
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 1TB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
-Logitech G710+, Corsair M65 PRO RGB
-Samsung SyncMaster B2240
How to find and post your Log.txt