Apple Tree Mod??

upstateny_420farmer

Apple Tree Mod??

Post by upstateny_420farmer »

I found a great apple/ pear tree mod. My question is once you place the tree, are they supposed to start out with fruit on them? I Placed a couple trees and it said "apples:0%". Will they automatiically start growing, or do I need to do something to make them grow? Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
farmboy002

Re: Apple Tree Mod??

Post by farmboy002 »

I've never done that mod before, I kinda remember watching a video of someone doing fruit tree's and I think they had to water them first? Not sure if there is a special water trailer mod you need for that? But you could give it a try and see if I'm right? *thumbsup*
Cassin

Post by Cassin »

Apples grow in ~24h without anything ;)

You can harvest them by driving the special Krone Emsland (I don't remember if it's packed with the mod or to download beside) under the trees and empty them on the wooden shed (~5 trees for 1 shed).

I only tried apples though, not pears.
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

Cassin wrote:Apples grow in ~24h without anything ;)

You can harvest them by driving the special Krone Emsland (I don't remember if it's packed with the mod or to download beside) under the trees and empty them on the wooden shed (~5 trees for 1 shed).

I only tried apples though, not pears.
Thanks for that info. Like I said I never have done fruit tree's, But I swear I seen a vid of someone watering tree's. :confusednew: Oh well, I mite have to give this mod a try myself? Is there a placeable sell trigger for this mod? Or where do you sell the fruit?