Texturs

short cut

Texturs

Post by short cut »

I would like some help with parts i have talen from one mod and up on another mod.

I have put the texturs in the file and ziped it back up but. It still dont work.

If some one can help. Please contact me
Pc user.
thunderhawk

Re: Texturs

Post by thunderhawk »

There Is A lot to consider when replying to this question
one are you Replacing another texture file replacing a texture file it must be named the same as old file or you must go into the I3D file and change the name in there

two are you adding a texture if your adding a texture that would have to be added in I3D File
Need more info on what your trying to do and NOTE: mod is not required to be zipped back up unless playing multiplayer this will speed up testing process to not have to zip up every test
& If your clicking on folder to zip up Vs Just highlighting the files in folder this would be a issue and cause to not work
Clicking file folder and zipping up causes a sub folder to be created and will not load due to the game not directed to look through a sub folder

Open folder highlight files in mod folder then send then to zip file
Dell XPS 720 Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme 3.0ghz
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Patch 1.4.4 Windows 7 home
Playing through a Sanyo 50" tv
short cut

Re: Texturs

Post by short cut »

Thanks. Mate. I give it a go. Later if im strugaling. I will drop box u the mods. In a email.
Pc user.