Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

eric21

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by eric21 »

MrSquealypig wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:07 pm Even if you think Giants should do something about it, they have absolutely no power over someone else's website.

They can't even write a cease and desist letter since they don't legally own the rights to the mods.
This, its nearly impossible regulate and control, if mod gets taken down from a illegal site, it will get uploaded again or another website and repeat. The only thing that can change is regulations on each countries laws
NickCooper

Post by NickCooper »

Please dont rip me apart here but i just started to play this game again. I down loaded the new john deere 2020 pack and is there problems with them. They have like no low end power and cant pull anything. But if you hire them out they work fine. Thanks Nick
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

No ones gonna rip you apart here unless you are an ass. What are you trying to pull? I haven’t had an issue when I tested them out. Are you staying within the horsepower range? Or playing with the realistic vehicle mod?
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

I just took a quick look at the 7r and 8r of the modpack, most engine configurations have around 10 HP less than stated, very few have a lot more HP than stated. SiiD is known for making nice models but messing up the data for engine and weight in many cases (i had to redo his jd combine and the challenger pack when i used them).
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Steenkamp has a set of John Deere v rippers in testing.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

NickCooper wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:42 pm Please dont rip me apart here but i just started to play this game again. I down loaded the new john deere 2020 pack and is there problems with them. They have like no low end power and cant pull anything. But if you hire them out they work fine. Thanks Nick
Check out Siid's facebook page. I'm pretty sure I read a post where he listed the issues he is planning on fixing.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

4 words......

John
Deere
Zero
Turn
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Rabbitbugs93

Post by Rabbitbugs93 »

My goodness do we actually have a county on mod hub or am I just seen things..
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

The County branding has been removed/replaced on console. Still a nicely detailed mod though.
Old McGlenno

Post by Old McGlenno »

Ritchie wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:42 pm The County branding has been removed/replaced on console. Still a nicely detailed mod though.
Haven't had a chance to check modhub today. What do you mean? Is it a Lizard tractor now?
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

It's branded as "Foremost", not sure why. Perhaps there is some significance to choosing that name that someone else can explain.
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

chedly_farms wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:32 pm 4 words......

John
Deere
Zero
Turn
Where ?! When?!
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

That gooseneck is AMAZING, it can load seed and all liquid types into tanks built into it!!
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

How much?
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

I think the "foremost 4wd" came from a county advertising campaign, which read "county, the foremost in 4wd tractors" or something like that. It's good to see county finally on console and hopefully we can see a raft of other county models released.
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.