Thank You for - Griffin, Indiana Map - by AJFarmer

lawm

Re: Thank You for - Griffin, Indiana Map - by AJFarmer

Post by lawm »

I thought 43....must have been past nite nite time when I was on. I hope someone can verify in next update that slot count does not change
I dont wanna update until its confirmed. I feel like this is too good to be true
lawm

Post by lawm »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:54 pm Another shot from yesterday’s session. My 4440 with a make believe Vermeer rake.
Stop rubbing in how much time you got with the map yesterday lol. Looks good though!!!
ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 »

I put in 15 hours on it yesterday, and plan on doing the same today, back to work tomorrow unfortunately.
Cant find anything to complain about, this map is just about perfect in my opinion, that slot count is absolutely awesome. (41 Start From Scratch XB1X)
Huge props to AJFarmer! Thank you for the perfect update to this already awesome map.
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
srb

Post by srb »

my horse stud and beef cow pasture on Griffin map. just thought i would share it with you all, as of yet i am not going to do the map fix. if not aloud please remove it. have added a dairy cow barn, shed and silo too. thanks to all the modders out there too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DneRBH ... e=youtu.be
JamP

Post by JamP »

Is that witchcraft? Look at these slots! Impossible.... I must need to change my glasses.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
soccerhate

Post by soccerhate »

JamP wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:48 pm Is that witchcraft? Look at these slots! Impossible.... I must need to change my glasses.
It must be. There's no other explanation)
Harada

Post by Harada »

Vehicles don't stop at the rail crossing when the barriers are down, they just run straight through the train.
XBox Series S
garyst

Post by garyst »

Has the update been sent for testing yet or still being worked on?
zackt

Post by zackt »

@AJFarmer - First off, GREAT MAP!!!!! I have left all my other maps and been playing on this solo!!! I love the little town and everything about. I am more of a big field, big equipment type player, and this map as it all!!! I did to the update when it came out, and started over, but I noticed I still cant cut down all the trees? In particular, along the rail road tracks, along the edge of field 33, and between fields 7 and 6. Its not that big of a deal, but just something I wanted to let you know about. It defiantly wont stop me from playing this map!!! Thanks again for making such a AWSOME MAP!!!!!
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

I will look into train crossing, I did make some changes on update 1.1.0.0 because I lengthened train so I think I know what’s causing it. Is it every time or random?

The 1.1.1.0 update will probably get submitted late tonight or I may hold off till weekend. I’m at archery practice with kids tonight lol

Can I get a couple console players to max out slot count and play for little while to make sure everything is good, I am curious of how it handles it and I have no way to test it. YouTubers think I tricked the system, I’m not that good lol It’s just a conservative use of resources is all.
JamP

Post by JamP »

ajFarmer wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:15 am I’m at archery practice with kids tonight lol
Whaaaaaattttt? I hope they're not the target... lol

I'm going to do the same thing I do on the other maps... My equipment set when they reach 1100 slots is impossible to play. Too much lag... I'm going to see if I'm going to do the same on your map with the same as the equipment, and I'm going to tell you.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

ajFarmer wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:15 am YouTubers think I tricked the system
Tell them you did and a bunch of people may worship you... :lol: To some a over detailed lag inducing bug ridden mod (pickups, semis, tractors, implements, etc) is gold and the best thing ever... (some in the Pc crowd) or I guess console players have to get excited at efficient resource utilization by making conspiracy theories...
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Harada

Post by Harada »

ajFarmer wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:15 am I will look into train crossing, I did make some changes on update 1.1.0.0 because I lengthened train so I think I know what’s causing it. Is it every time or random?
Every time.
XBox Series S
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Harada wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:23 am
ajFarmer wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:15 am I will look into train crossing, I did make some changes on update 1.1.0.0 because I lengthened train so I think I know what’s causing it. Is it every time or random?
Every time.
Sure they aren’t from County Line? :lol:
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Tiu want console to max out slots??! I can tell you that won't be easy 🤣 I have all JD and tons of buildings and I'm only at 813. Tricked or not...great map lol also if it tricked the system...how? And wouldn't giants catch it?
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22