Zielonka Appreciation thread

farmer_bell

Zielonka Appreciation thread

Post by farmer_bell »

We have lots of threads of disappointment regarding the new map and expansion, so I thought I would do a positive thread.

I think Giants maps have been getting better and better with each one released. I personally like the map. I like the layout, and the feel of the map. I think the level of detail is good and I do like the dirt road textures between the fields. Fields are easily joined so you can grow the farm as you like. I also like the inclusion of many other farms around the map that you can buy.

I am only 15 hours or so into the map, (4 day seasons, hard economy) so I have not expanded far as yet, but I am doing contracts to try and get some cash.
I am really liking the new crops and the associated equipment, though I can see why some are annoyed as without the "follow me" mod, you are reduced to only driving the trailer and letting the AI do the harvesting. Unless you choose the DeWulf GCI or my personal favourite the GCCI box unit. I weirdly enjoy carting the empty boxes to a field and taking back the full ones. Though I have to say, I have cheated a few times and used the buy now option for boxes, much easier than delivering empty ones :lol:

On the subject of boxes, has anyone else noticed that when you sell the full box you get 100 more than you bought the box for?
I have done several contracts now using the dewulf gcci and every time I buy a box for 130, it sells for 230, along with the crop.

Anyway, I am a happy camper with the expansion. Hopefully there are some other happy folk out there as well who are enjoying it.
Dezza69

Re: Zielonka Appreciation thread

Post by Dezza69 »

Agree, it has a really nice feeling.

Had a quick look last night and am about to setup a Zielonka multiplayer save game for my dedicated server

Thank you Giants for your efforts.

:coolnew:
xClawx28

Re: Zielonka Appreciation thread

Post by xClawx28 »

They have other farms on the map that if you buy the land it comes with a house and grain silo already placed down. Nice for when your starting a new save.
FS 13 PC. FS17 Xbox. FS19 PC. FS22 PC
I'm xClaw Modding.