Bucks County Clover

oakchip

Bucks County Clover

Post by oakchip »

And Alfalfa! Playing this map (updated version) and am meeting one or two small problems. If anyone else has met them and found a solution I would love to hear from them! I have planted Alfalfa and Clover. BUT I can only harvest them with a forage harvester? Combines don't seem to work and I cannot find a suitable header for these crops for combines. So far so good. Having harvested them, I can only sell them. There seems no store facility on the map to store these crops. Possibly because they have been foraged harvested? Anyone met/solved these problems?
Bobbi-79

Re: Bucks County Clover

Post by Bobbi-79 »

Alfalfa and clover are varieties of grass. They are used to feed animals and can be used to make hay and silage. They do not produce seeds, they grow back after mowing.
oakchip

Re: Bucks County Clover

Post by oakchip »

Bobbi-79, Thanks for that! I was confused as when I played a map in FS19, both these crops were 'harvestable' and could be sold. Obviously in FS22 and with the map I am playing, that is not the case!! I will use the grass cutting gear to harvest them. Or make them into silage.