Playing on hard settings

Viator

Playing on hard settings

Post by Viator »

Just tried but horsch sowing machine 3TD and next one from amazon (not sure what name is) which cost 35.000$ cannot prepare soil after harvest only seeding works,is this a bug?Sorry for bad english language....
CornetPlayer

Re: Playing on hard settings

Post by CornetPlayer »

The Horsch 3TD culivates and seeds at the same time.
Viator

Post by Viator »

CornetPlayer wrote:The Horsch 3TD culivates and seeds at the same time.
But not when you play at hard settings,alo checked with amazon sowing machines which cultivates at the same time,this feature works only at easy and normal settings,somehow it is not a bug since in real farming you have to prepare field with cultivator who is specialized for different type of soil and depends what you want to grow at your field,corn needs cultivator who is able to dig deeper into ground,barley need "shallow" cultivator - combo sowing machine and cultivator is not the best option.
Evant17

Post by Evant17 »

Sorry bud, changing your difficulty does not affect how each implement functions. Some of the seeders do not require you cultivate first and that doesn't change irregardless of your difficulty. In all actuality, you shouldn't need to cultivate before seeding with any of the seeders, it is an option that is left up to farmer. We farm and we only do zone tillage, which is essentially only cultivating and working areas of the field that we feel need it. There are many farmers that practice no-till and do absolutely no cultivating. It is all up to you and your preferences.
Thanks,
EvanT17
Viator

Post by Viator »

Evant17 wrote:Sorry bud, changing your difficulty does not affect how each implement functions.Some of the seeders do not require you cultivate first and that doesn't change irregardless of your difficulty. In all actuality, you shouldn't need to cultivate before seeding with any of the seeders, it is an option that is left up to farmer. We farm and we only do zone tillage, which is essentially only cultivating and working areas of the field that we feel need it. There are many farmers that practice no-till and do absolutely no cultivating. It is all up to you and your preferences[/b].
Understood,but can you try to play at hard setting using any of sowing machine which cultivates at the same time,because in my game they do not work when i play at hard settings they only do seeding,to compare i have one save where i played at normal settings and same sowing machines works seeding/cultivating,so i can know is this a bug in game.
Telate

Post by Telate »

Viator wrote:
Evant17 wrote:Sorry bud, changing your difficulty does not affect how each implement functions.Some of the seeders do not require you cultivate first and that doesn't change irregardless of your difficulty. In all actuality, you shouldn't need to cultivate before seeding with any of the seeders, it is an option that is left up to farmer. We farm and we only do zone tillage, which is essentially only cultivating and working areas of the field that we feel need it. There are many farmers that practice no-till and do absolutely no cultivating. It is all up to you and your preferences[/b].
Understood,but can you try to play at hard setting using any of sowing machine which cultivates at the same time,because in my game they do not work when i play at hard settings they only do seeding,to compare i have one save where i played at normal settings and same sowing machines works seeding/cultivating,so i can know is this a bug in game.
I play on hard and use the Condor 6001 (the most expensive one) and it cultivates/seeds for me.
kewldude_001

Post by kewldude_001 »

I have been playing for a while and I believe the implement you are talking about is the 3m Amazon after the 3td. The 3td does cultivate before seeding,but the windrows stay. I believe that this might be bug of sorts still not for sure. Now I have found that they forgot to add the cultivation to the Amazon seeder. I had fixed it but then I forgot I couldn't play multiplayer after doing so. I don't really feel like making it a mod to play so oh well.