Class Lexion 770

Telate

Class Lexion 770

Post by Telate »

I found this mod on one of the modding sites and god damn...why would someone even put it up? it is a terribly converted mod - I've spent probably 2 days now fixing things in it and still no where near where it should have been in the first place. Sure it worked okay, but only with the thresher - corn header wouldn't even unfold. So much potential in the mod and I've been slowly bringing the features into it that it should have had in the first place. One thing I'm stuck on...it says there should be a grainshader.xml, but I can't find it anywhere? Also, how do you assign animations to hot-keys? I've found out how to do lights, but not animations.
Orillion

Re: Class Lexion 770

Post by Orillion »

i think ive found the same mod as you. Have you fixed the corn header not unfolding problem ?
Telate

Post by Telate »

yea, I've fixed the corn header not unfolding as well as the additional lighting on the combine (though the keys bindings don't show up on the help bubble in the corner, but the lights still work and I have them set to stay on unless they are turned off, so if you leave the vehicle they go to fake lights, then come back on when you go into the vehicle again. I'm still working on the little things on the combine though.

The main problem with the corn header was that it was the wrong type, but it also took some little tweaking to get the messages to show up properly and the "fold" to actually fold instead of unfolding. Give me another week or so and I should have most of the bugs worked out of it.
Orillion

Post by Orillion »

Can you write me a message when you have fixed it ?

What fixes are you working on atm ?

The things ive fixed my self was the info in the store not showing.