The wait begins!

Matt_S

The wait begins!

Post by Matt_S »

Well, I am now a fair few hours n to the base game (60 or so) and have reached the point of boredom. FS19 is a great base tostart on IMO but the desperate wait for some qaulity mods is now here for me!

New, better maps, seasons, etc etc...

How about everyone else? surely I am not the only one getting a tad bored with the base game....
Phigo

Re: The wait begins!

Post by Phigo »

No I am totally not bored. I still struggle a bit with the difficult-level (hard) - which I Play for the first time. I cannot wait for a few €$ to upgrade my tractor (the one I got at first is on 30+ hours) and now I got a 2nd (Fiat) but still can't run some bigger machinery.

No - I am very happy with the game so far. Have not that much of bugs and still enjoy the new layout of the FS
PS4 und PC
Fdylan616

Post by Fdylan616 »

Very bored. Game is broken as well. Needs to be updated asap. Same old game as it always has been
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I'm about 45-50 hours into the game, I'm getting a little bored but I took a bit of a break (2 days or so) and came back, felt better after.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Got 90 hours on fs19, 110 hours asssassins creed Odyssey, 20 hours red dead redemption 2.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Matt_S

Post by Matt_S »

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying it's BAD... but I don't like any of the starting maps which I think is hindering me. I live in Norfolk (England) and it is a small, quirky, flat farming county... A map like Letton farm from FS17 would be amazing right now.

I could list all of the games many floors but not really here for that to be honest, I just want a bit more of a realistic, immersive game which I know the modders will bring to life! Here's to hoping.
PoggleBox

Post by PoggleBox »

208 hours in. A bit bored with the grind. Upgrading equipment slowly, so the long jobs are becoming quicker to add a little variety. Disappointed with the lack of anything different in the game. It's crying out for better AI Traffic. Real collision damage. Proper terraforming not the mickey mouse apology in the beta. Decent placeables. etc etc
Platform : PC
i7 7700k@5.0 GTX1070Ti 32Gb DDR4, 500Gb M.2, 4TB across multiple SSD's, Windows 10
Matt_S

Post by Matt_S »

Yeah I think you may have hit the nail i was trying to hit on the head with that one... It's the lack of anything new that is getting me bored. It has a lot more than the FS17 base game but because we got so used to the improved (modded) version that FS19 doesn't have much new stuff (less in terms of placeables etc) to grab my attention.

As for AI traffic, I had to turn it off I found it that bad... Like i said earlier, trying my best not to rant about whats broken... But I just can't help but want more
Bigfilmguy

Post by Bigfilmguy »

Personally speaking, I'm liking the game more and more. I'm 110 hrs into a Felsbrunn game and loving it. Yes, it's a bit of grinding, but I'm now at the point of being able to buy some more fields and am considering whether to go with cows or sheep as my next animals. I like that it's harder to get anywhere than FS17. I'm actually having to think about how I'm going to expand my farm. Do I bite the bullet and get a planter plus new harvester header, or do i stick with seed crops? Cows or sheep? Field 15 or the big empty plot below it? Yes, I'm looking forward to new mods, but honestly, it's more about new palceables for me rather than new maps. Can't wait for 1.2 and the terraforming to hit consoles, its hopefully going to improve things greatly,
Viva la Valtra!
Intel I5-9400F, 16GB DDR4, GTX1660 6GB, 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD
PS4 and proud!
Thanks to all modders, we do really love you, even though we don't always show it.
Homerthehulk

Post by Homerthehulk »

Totally board, come on giants sort it out. It’s totally unplayable on PS4, like farm sim 15 but with better graphics. You can’t build a farm how you want as the ground won’t change or does to much so The next building doesn’t fit. Plus to many glitches. Desperately needs update.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Does anyone actually bother to proof read or not read at all?
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

@eric21
No, I don't think they do ... or care!
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Its a farming game - its going to be repetitive and a bit of a grind! I can appreciate not everyone likes the base maps but I'm not really sure how someone can have tried everything the game has to offer in just 60 hours unless they cheated money in. I'm playing Felsbrunn on easy and after 45 hours in the game am still just arable farming, not even close to starting animal husbandry or cotton or root crops. I do miss seasons however.
SirLANsalot

Post by SirLANsalot »

195 hours in, and still enjoying it entirely. Those of you with less then 100 hours, need to learn how to play. Key part to not getting board....PLAY MUTIPLAYER! Find a server, get some friends, it totally changes the dynamic.

Also I am positive those of you under 100 hours have not even tried animals, much less Cows. There is a LOT to do with Cows, more then enough to keep you busy for a long time. Not to mention they are very very profitable, seeing as we can now sell Slurry/Man/Milk all for good prices too.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

^^ just out of curiosity what have you spent your cash on? I’m in normal and have horses,sheep and cows after 45hrs ish