Canola and Silo

Share your creations with us!
Montoya

Canola and Silo

Post by Montoya »

Anyone having trouble filling silo with Canola?

I am told is full 'no further capacity'. When try to dispense any, it tells me its empty.

Anyone else getting this?

Looking like a bug, any way to get around it or is it in hand?
humbe

Re: Canola and Silo

Post by humbe »

Probably a topic better fitting in general discussion..

I've had no issues filling silos.. But then you might not be using base game silos, base game trailers to dump into silos, or you may be using some mod that affects silos, like realism mods that only allows it to be filled by one type at a time or something. Maps could have done something custom. You provide no information for anyone to help you.
Montoya

Post by Montoya »

Well, I don't know what else I can say.

We all know the silo on our basic first farm takes Canola, and actually at this point not know of another silo unless on factories that I dont even possess yes. The one on the basic first farm has always taken Canola so why has it stopped?

You must realise we are not all experts on the game, please remember that. I need help here
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Montoya wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 10:30 am Well, I don't know what else I can say.

We all know the silo on our basic first farm takes Canola, and actually at this point not know of another silo unless on factories that I dont even possess yes. The one on the basic first farm has always taken Canola so why has it stopped?

You must realise we are not all experts on the game, please remember that. I need help here
You’re probably using a silo that only allows one crop at a time. Empty the silo then put canola in it. Otherwise you’ve hit the limit on what the silo can hold with other crops. If that’s the case take a load out and try to put canola in.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

We just need more info. Now we know that it is a basegame silo, probably on a basegame map..

Are you playing on pc or console? What map are you playing on? Do you use any mods?
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick