[FS19] Giants Mods this week

baltic1284

Re: [FS19] Giants Mods this week

Post by baltic1284 »

Crazof wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:03 pm Thanks for the early mods, the 1455 was my most used tractor and Estancia Lapacho is the map I put the most hours on.

Hopefully most of these initial mods can be included in a patch at somepoint to save on limited mod space for consoles
Yeah I can see theme being patched in don't me wrong I do hope they expand the 1455 to include the rest of the 55s from Case that be nice or the New Holland Powerstar 40s and there line.
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

Quite surprised that a lot of equipment which was in base fs17 are going be mods. Lot of mod space on consoles gonna be lost just to get basic stuff back on. Also JD tractors taking 41 slots while other as little as 19 slots.
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Estancia Lapacho is on the modhub now *thumbsup*
richardsiegers

Post by richardsiegers »

Holmer Terra Variant i hope it also comes to fs19
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Hey, Lisertan. Just wanted to ask, any idea if the Placeable Refill Tanks will be making a return... maybe with a tank for Herbicide added? Sometimes, I hate working with pallets. :blushnew: :lol:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
farmermas

Post by farmermas »

Hi this is great news.

Just a suggestion.. given how much is missing from the base game, would it be possible to release some sort of batch dlc with this same content? I find modhub not the best experience.. i much prefer to go to the fs website download and copy manually.. so one big patch when its complete would be much appreciated!

I'm just a mid level farming enthusiast and even my eyes have found a handful of things strangely not there and needing to install.
KiwiFarmer

Post by KiwiFarmer »

Awesome. Hopefully the money mod gets added for consoles
Joshj27a

Post by Joshj27a »

When can we expect a money cheat mod??? I care nothing about earning money. I want a large farm and all the equipment I want from the get go. I never played this game for a challenge. I have played for 4 years now just to harvest the most I can and have cool stuff.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

When the border works on it, this has been asked to death
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Two more are here. Enjoy

Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Thank You Lisertan :biggrin2: *thumbsup*
KiwiFarmer

Post by KiwiFarmer »

Awesome I’ll download those when I get up in the morning
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Really pleased to see the round bale autoload trailer back *thumbsup*
markare

Post by markare »

Estanchio takes up 20% of the mod space, 760mb. 6 mods available and almost a quarter available space used. Maybe estanchio should be put into the game as a built in map rather than a mod. A lot of space to waste on console, just my opinions not looking to start an argument
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
notyetdead

Post by notyetdead »

Yeah agree with some of the previous comments. Hopefully these “mods” will be put together in a patch to save modhub space on consoles. That said I’m a little disappointed these are appearing in drabs having already started and making silage bales to make money I’ve already had to buy some pretty expensive equipment in the absence of the old Ursus bale wrapper and missed the ursus bale trailer coming out. That said I should keep a closer eye on the forums!!