Cannot turn chainsaw

PeetJR

Cannot turn chainsaw

Post by PeetJR »

Hey, ive installed the game today, updated to the latest patch and went logging trees... Problem is i cannot turn chainsaw like i could in fs 17. When i press f1 for help theres only activate tool option or switch between chainsaws, nothing about pressing right mouse button and turning to the sides...

Help me.
claymore17

Re: Cannot turn chainsaw

Post by claymore17 »

I can't seem to get mine to turn either. Guess they have a few bugs to work out still.
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

Same here. I started from scratch near a hill with trees for the sole purpose of clearing it, but now I can't.
PeetJR

Post by PeetJR »

Are they going to do something about it? I cant seem to find new update or fix... I also cannot interact with icons at shop and vehicle workshop... Its pretty sad.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Go to settings and do a reset on all controls. Also, unplug any controllers and stuff like that, they have a glitch with those currently where some keybindings wont work
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
PeetJR

Post by PeetJR »

Hey, ty for answer but ive tried reseting everything for like 1O times, also unplugging and disabling my steering wheel. I also tried to run the game in win 7 but none of these helped me so i removed hand tool rotation gamepad bindings, saved game, crouched, tried to wiggle the mouse and it worked. Now when i press F1 i can see the turn chainsaw option.

Im so glad now...

Best redgards Peet