HUD Screen Dimensions

thebriman69

HUD Screen Dimensions

Post by thebriman69 »

Experiencing issues with the HUD dimensions on PS4. Portions of the map, money funds, fuel level, etc. are cut off and are not shown. Looked to tweak within the game settings as well as the main settings with no luck.

Does anyone else experience these same issues? And if so, has anyone found a fix or solution? Thanks in advance.
FS19 for PS4
@Hobbyist16
TitaniumGearbox

Re: HUD Screen Dimensions

Post by TitaniumGearbox »

Heloe to you too (:
As I wrote to others in another thread (because it's not a general issue. I think you have a screen that does not work with your console yes I know you've tried to change the settings and you probably have no problem with other games (: but that's what I think the problem is. Console / TV issues (:

Helloe (:
You have a console / tv issue
Tv does as the console asks it and it is only possible to test that the game meets the console requirements
There are options for changing the message from console to tv by going to settings in console setup?
There are many TV models on the market and the boats old and new tv are different and it's the console that sends graphics solutions to tv so what you're having trouble with is I think that tv does not get the right message from the console
The easy solution is if you have the option of putting the console to another TV with the current settings (not a TV of the same brand / age / model, and see if the problem is resolved if there is a full screen? Then it is revealed that the previous screen has trouble displaying the resolution that the console sends message about this information can be changed in the console setup / settings
Good luck with the problem solving (: