Ps4 multiplayer problem

Deane12345

Ps4 multiplayer problem

Post by Deane12345 »

Hi all , I created a multiplayer game on ps4 for fs 19 for me and my friend but my friend can’t find it and I can’t fint his when he puts one up , it’s saying “showing 128/3500 games” but I can’t get it past 128 ??? Any suggestions
markare

Re: Ps4 multiplayer problem

Post by markare »

Not sure if it is possible on PS4 but on xbox it's been this way for me since fs15, what myself and others have had to do is go to our online friends list and either send a direct invite to the game or select our friends name and select join game. Is there a way to do that on PS4? I've found this easier on other games aswell rather than trying the find their gsmes in multiplayer servers.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Deane12345

Re: Ps4 multiplayer problem

Post by Deane12345 »

markare wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:41 pm Not sure if it is possible on PS4 but on xbox it's been this way for me since fs15, what myself and others have had to do is go to our online friends list and either send a direct invite to the game or select our friends name and select join game. Is there a way to do that on PS4? I've found this easier on other games aswell rather than trying the find their gsmes in multiplayer servers.
thank you that did the job cheers !