Icons in shop not working

Sacco1600

Icons in shop not working

Post by Sacco1600 »

I want to do maintenance on my vehicles, but the icon is not working.
In FS 17 i used the R key, but this does not work.
All other keys either.
What key opens the maintenance screen.
Hillside

Re: Icons in shop not working

Post by Hillside »

I had the same issue - rebinding the key worked - had to rebind a lot of them to make them work.
Sacco1600

Post by Sacco1600 »

This seems not to work for me.
Whitch of them is it? Interact, Activate object or Select?
Kollross

Post by Kollross »

I'm having the same problems and I give up your solute. How did you guys fixed it?
Kollross

Post by Kollross »

Hillside wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:54 pm I had the same issue - rebinding the key worked - had to rebind a lot of them to make them work.
How Exactly you fixed it, please?
Ihavenoidea

Post by Ihavenoidea »

I’m glad I’m not the only one, can’t buy any chickens, give my leased vehicles back or repair equipment, I can fill with fuel though! Drove me mad today, I’m back at Sandy Bay where all my equipment is flawlessly working.
claymore17

Post by claymore17 »

I've tried rebinding my keys, I reinstalled the patch. Still nothing at the shop or the repair building. Cannot swap wheels, when I need to go to narrow wheels.
Ihavenoidea

Post by Ihavenoidea »

A poster on the Steam groups made a suggestion that fixed it for me.

On my wheel mapping Jump and Activate Object were mapped to the Triangle button (I don’t have a Triangle but they were mapped to another button), delete the binding to jump (you can use the space bar) and, for me, I can now use the icons :)

With thanks to Old Hippie on Steam :)
Virtual_Farmer

Post by Virtual_Farmer »

Are you using a wheel?

I had the same issue when my G29 was plugged in and it's a known bug that 's being looked at.
claymore17

Post by claymore17 »

Well I seem to have fixed mine, but I had to unplug my steering wheel. Guess there is still some compatibility issues with the wheels at the moment. But I can now access the shop icons.
Sacco1600

Post by Sacco1600 »

Virtual_Farmer wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:23 am Are you using a wheel?

I had the same issue when my G29 was plugged in and it's a known bug that 's being looked at.

Indeed, I have a G920, so that could be the reason.
Deleted the triangle for jump and it works!
Thanks for helping me, and may be others out.
Hillside

Post by Hillside »

I had to go into my bindings and delete them all! only one you cannot delete is the one for the menu. Then I went in a rebound the keys i use. it is a pain because you cannot as of yet put two buttons to one function - like unload. And every time i do something new i find another key that i had not bound - it is a pain but has made the game playable while Giants works on a fix.
PoggleBox

Post by PoggleBox »

I'm getting a device bound called BEEF - FEED which I think is my X-box controller. Deleting the bindings and they re-appear on reload. Using a G920 wheel too and an X-52 HOTAS. Bindings change randomly. can't use washer or do maintenance. Deadzones keep changing back to 14% even though I keep setting them to zero. How can a released game have issues like this at launch? It's game breaking and poor.
Platform : PC
i7 7700k@5.0 GTX1070Ti 32Gb DDR4, 500Gb M.2, 4TB across multiple SSD's, Windows 10