Wheel Loader Silage Fork Fold Action Text Swapped

brack

Wheel Loader Silage Fork Fold Action Text Swapped

Post by brack »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: Found on PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Wheel Loader Silage Fork + Wheel Loader W190D
- Issue: Text for folding/unfolding action is shown when the opposite action is available. Example: When silage fork is folded the action says "Fold wheelloader tool" and when it is unfolded it says "Unfold wheelloader tool". The two texts simply need to be swapped with eachother.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single
- Steps to reproduce: Equip W190D wheelloader with silage fork.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no: yes

Undertuned

Re: Wheel Loader Silage Fork Fold Action Text Swapped

Post by Undertuned »

Regarding the wheel loader silage fork: When folded, does the silage have the form of an unfolded silage fork (sticking too much out on either sides), or does the shape (and quantity) of silage change to fit in the folded fork? Mine does not change, and I wanted to know if it is a bug or just a glitch on my version...
W1der

Post by W1der »

I have seen other vehicles with left and right indication of "swath" that is mixed also.
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
W1der

Post by W1der »

Undertuned wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:17 pm Regarding the wheel loader silage fork: When folded, does the silage have the form of an unfolded silage fork (sticking too much out on either sides), or does the shape (and quantity) of silage change to fit in the folded fork? Mine does not change, and I wanted to know if it is a bug or just a glitch on my version...
Like this?

In FS17 it used to unfold automatically ones trying to load anything with it. :smileynew:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5