DLC consumer power

JohnDeere77

DLC consumer power

Post by JohnDeere77 »

I just wount buy the DLC until the game is patched up as it should be. 3,5months is enough for the patience to wait.
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
chedly_farms

Re: DLC consumer power

Post by chedly_farms »

JohnDeere77 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:17 pm I just wount buy the DLC until the game is patched up as it should be. 3,5months is enough for the patience to wait.
The DLC requires game version 1.3.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

Yes, but will version 1.3 fix what the crowd wants it to fix? We'll see
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

What the crowd 'wants fixed' or thinks something 'should be like' is not necesarrily a bug or problem in the game lol
Most of the crowd wants things that are usually borne out of ignorance...

And 1.3 'fixes' multiple things the community wasn't happy with.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
BostonJohnny1226

Post by BostonJohnny1226 »

Will the patch fix my credit rating because that's what my wife's sister's daughter's boyfriend's mother's father's brother's cousin wants. Now, that's a crowd!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

JohnDeere77 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:17 pm I just wount buy the DLC until the game is patched up as it should be. 3,5months is enough for the patience to wait.
We had a patch 1.2 about 2 months ago
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

eric21 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:04 pm
We had a patch 1.2 about 2 months ago
So everything is fixed now? Maybe Im wrong but from the complaints around this forum I guess someone would disagree with u.
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

My PS4 is downloading a system software update now which leads me to believe the patch is soon to follow.
markare

Post by markare »

System software update has nothing to do with the game. It's an update to your ps4 only.

Update notes
Main Features in Version 6.50 Update

You can now enjoy Remote Play on iOS devices. You can use (PS4 Remote Play) to connect your PS4 system from devices such as smartphones and tablets. Download (PS4 Remote Play) from the App Store.
Other Features

You can now choose 720p when you broadcast using Niconico Live. This service is available only in certain countries and regions.
You can now change the button assignment to perform “Enter” operations from the Circle button to the X button. Select (Settings) > [System], and then select the checkbox for [Use X Button for Enter]. This option is available only for specific countries and regions.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

I realize that. Looking back through the log even for fs17 I’ve always gotten a system update a few days before a game update. Maybe just coincidence thought I’d throw it out there.
lloydhard

Post by lloydhard »

In my opinion the game has improved a lot since day one, all the really major bugs have been fixed. Now what exactly does the crowd want fixed? "The bugs of course!!" That's why Giants are still rolling out patches. It takes time to troubleshoot and fix problems. Be patient, FS17 had bugs at launch. If Giants cared only about money, they wouldn't be patching a game that everyone pre-ordered.
Playing on PS4
I'm a real life dairy farmer in eastern Canada
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

^^Yes they would. They still want to milk you for multiple DLC (mods) and the next version in less than 2 years from now.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
lloydhard

Post by lloydhard »

thumbwiz wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:12 am ^^Yes they would. They still want to milk you for multiple DLC (mods) and the next version in less than 2 years from now.
It is up to the consumer to buy the game and the DLCs. You are not obligated to buy the DLCs if you don't want to. Giants are fixing the bugs. As soon as the bugs are ironed out FS19 will be better than FS17.
Playing on PS4
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

lloydhard wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:15 am
Lloyd is that a 10 or a 15 in your avatar picture? Judging by the front tires I'm guessing 15. I spent a very large portion of my childhood in a 1086. I have a lot of nostalgia for those tractors *thumbsup*
lloydhard

Post by lloydhard »

DirectCedar wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:50 am
lloydhard wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:15 am
Lloyd is that a 10 or a 15 in your avatar picture? Judging by the front tires I'm guessing 15. I spent a very large portion of my childhood in a 1086. I have a lot of nostalgia for those tractors *thumbsup*
Yup its a 15, The 86 series was one of my favorite series of tractors that International made. My first ever big job on a tractor was rolling grass seed in a 986. I love those tractors *thumbsup*
Playing on PS4