Wheres welker farms at

Hogger

Re: Wheres welker farms at

Post by Hogger »

On Xbox no landscaping of grass, just paints the flat grass texture!
Maikello

Post by Maikello »

fenixguy wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:37 pm Get to work. :lol:
Haha then use Bizon. In FS17 I played on the x16 map, I spent 8 hours to plow 1000 hectares. And it was only one field.

I almost forgot
There is no price for oats and cars levitate

If you want to fix it for PC (missing oat) you must open the map>plecables>sellingStationCHS.xml

Code: Select all

<fillType name="oat"              priceScale="1" supportsGreatDemand="true" disablePriceDrop="false" />
paste it below barley

Relax, they'll fix it for sure. Give them time
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

Patrick73 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:37 pm
Yes I was planting it. When I tried to assign a worker, it said he was finished immediately.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

So here is the rub, I have just been on the map, Very disappointed with the first impressions, first of all the storage, all those silos and only 200,000 litres of storage, probably not enough to keep the crop from one of the larger fields, so i think i can add extra silo's to expand the capacity, i go to paint Grass around it, and guess what, you cant, it has the old style grass not the real stuff that grows, i hope mappers paradise make this change as it is a now a standard feature of the game. I have been looking forward to this map for some time,
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Yeah that with the old flat grass texture and no foliage, I was a bit surprised. Its still that way on Grizzly Mountain. I asked FDR logging if there were any plans to update the map but no response yet.

I was also hoping for the individual grain bins used on the map to be used as extensions but no bueno. I was relieved to find they used the Felsbrun textures, I was getting tired of the Ravenport textures used everywhere.

Hopefully an update can be expedited forthwith. Overall however I'm happy with the map.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Not keen on this map. Good map. Just not my play style.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Another thing is the slot count on console, which you start with over half used when you start up the map. You only get 1299 slots.
iB055

Post by iB055 »

gingeredscot73 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:29 pm Another thing is the slot count on console, which you start with over half used when you start up the map. You only get 1299 slots.
Yeah the farm buildings take up quite a few for how few there are.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

And this goes exactly as I predicted. I’ll take apologies via PM if you would rather do that than post one publicly here.
Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

wiseguy49 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:44 pm And this goes exactly as I predicted. I’ll take apologies via PM if you would rather do that than post one publicly here.
Dont patronize us
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo
iB055

Post by iB055 »

wiseguy49 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:44 pm And this goes exactly as I predicted. I’ll take apologies via PM if you would rather do that than post one publicly here.
Manure is sure getting deep in here. :lol:
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Maikello

Post by Maikello »

wiseguy49 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:09 am My, what short memories people have. This is exactly the same thing that happened when Welker Farms FS17 was about to be released. People (myself included) pushed for Mappers Paradise to put out the PC version only to fall on deaf ears.

The map continued to fail and fail, until Mappers Paradise asked Black Sheep Modding for assistance. Once they got involved, it passed almost immediately.

I hate to say it, but its time for Mappers Paradise to move on. They did some great work, back in the day being the key words. I was disappointed to hear that they are making the MN Millennial Farmer map. Prepare to be disappointed IMO.
people are wondering why modders are leaving the community. Because what do they get in return? No motivation, no constructive criticism. From the very beginning, only disappointment. Nice words, very motivating. Why did you not make any maps? Now you will say - you are not a modder. They are modders because they have a hobby. That is their passion. But this is not their job.
The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything.
Theodore Roosevelt
I still see posts "there is no mods today","when".Once you will be alone here because no one will want to share your passion with you.
If for what I want to say now, I get a ban, I dont care because someone must tell you that
it's time to get your head out of your ass and start thinking like a human

I know that my post only deepens the pathology,but instead of attacking each other, simply leave feedback, just normal feedback ...they do not want anything more in return

I would like to greet my friends :hi:
Guil

Post by Guil »

:hi: No more comments in relation to this please.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

fenixguy wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:37 pm Get to work. :lol:

Hahaha, it’ll take you a month to finish with that thing
Ignorance is bliss
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Maikello wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:31 am
people are wondering why modders are leaving the community. Because what do they get in return? No motivation, no constructive criticism. From the very beginning, only disappointment.
:this:

The majority of the FS community are absolutely behind the modders 100%, then you have a few who think that they are entitled to anything and everything no matter what the outcome. These are the ones who are ruining it for everyone.

Modders are sick and tired of this attitude and that there is one main reason why they are leaving the community and or going private.

Be grateful for what these folks bring to the table. They don’t HAVE to make mods for the community at all.

I have opened a map in GE and am very taken aback as to what actually goes on and the amount of time it takes to make the mods.

If you don’t like the mod...leave it alone. Do not go off on a blubbering spree knocking the modder down.

It is high time someone from GIANTS got a hold of this situation before more damage is done within the modding community. Without the mods,the franchise will fizzle...quick.

I for one do not wanna see that happen.
Last edited by BreadedVirus on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
the big print giveth the small print taketh