New ice age at Marwell Manor !!

Chrispearce

New ice age at Marwell Manor !!

Post by Chrispearce »

Hi all, looking for a bit of help please if you can, I have just updated Marwell Manor to the Seasons friendly version this week and at the moment I have Snow mode turned off, all of a sudden while sowing a field the entire map was engulfed in snow deep enough to bury my Fendt 1050 and seeder, I cleared the snow in the seasons menu buy tuning snow mode off, this worked for a few minutes but then the deep snow returned and buried my Fendt again even with snow mode turned off!, current status of my game is that a new ice age returns to Marwell farm every 5 to 10 game minutes and so is virtually un-playable, can someone please help me with possible settings changes or is anyone else having the same problem please???
13th Gen Intel 13900K Processor | NVIDIA RTX 4070 Graphics | 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz Memory | 2TB NVME M.2 SSD | 3TB SATA HDD
TobiHH

Re: New ice age at Marwell Manor !!

Post by TobiHH »

Sounds like you use an older Seasons version, that bug was a known issue.
Load the newest version from Gitlab, bug was already fixed there.
Chrispearce

Post by Chrispearce »

Many thanks, I will give that a try :)
13th Gen Intel 13900K Processor | NVIDIA RTX 4070 Graphics | 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz Memory | 2TB NVME M.2 SSD | 3TB SATA HDD
Chrispearce

Post by Chrispearce »

Please could you help me with a link to the download on GitLab ?
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

[deleted]
Chrispearce

Post by Chrispearce »

So sorry to be a complete nerd but so many different downloads, what should I be downloading and how do I replace the original Seasons please?? many thanks for your help TobiHH
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

You go on „FS19_RM-Seasons.zip and than on download.
Open the downloaded folder. There should be another master folder in it.
Copy everything what is inside the master folder in a new folder and zip that folder again.
Name that folder FS19_RM_Seasons and put this zip file back in your modfolder.
Chrispearce

Post by Chrispearce »

Thank you TobiHH, that sorted the problem for me, many thanks for your help :)
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

Wow, i didnt know we can download beta builds from Gitlab, thank you very much for this.
There are a lot of fixes in build 28, even new Animal Screen.
Is it safe to use beta builds , did you encounter any game breaking bug that can break our savegame?
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

Please note those things are _beta_. They can be quite broken, break your save, explode your computer. So to prevent terrible things from happening I removed the link.
hun3

Post by hun3 »

Chrispearce wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:25 am Hi all, looking for a bit of help please if you can, I have just updated Marwell Manor to the Seasons friendly version this week and at the moment I have Snow mode turned off, all of a sudden while sowing a field the entire map was engulfed in snow deep enough to bury my Fendt 1050 and seeder, I cleared the snow in the seasons menu buy tuning snow mode off, this worked for a few minutes but then the deep snow returned and buried my Fendt again even with snow mode turned off!, current status of my game is that a new ice age returns to Marwell farm every 5 to 10 game minutes and so is virtually un-playable, can someone please help me with possible settings changes or is anyone else having the same problem please???
Before you fix it please upload a screenshot..Id love to see ice age FS 19 :)