Logitech Heavy Equipment Bundle

eve333

Re: Logitech Heavy Equipment Bundle

Post by eve333 »

So i bought it anyway... cause indeed i like buying things :). And i also read people who have it working for years, so its a bit of a gamble and i took the risk.
And indeed it looks and feels very cheap compared to my Thrustmaster (wheel + pedals T3PA + shifter T8HA) setup that i use for ETS and ATS, but in use it feels more realistic for farming.
The buttons on the wheel i mapped out to buttons i don't use when driving (there are enough buttons on the sidepanel for everything).
What i do think is weird, is that my wheel does only return to the center when it is fully pulled left or right, if i turn less, then it stays in position, maybe that is not how it is supposed to work, but i kinda like it more this way.
Now lets hope it doesn't break soon, i'll keep you all posted about it.
Thx again for the info.
pingu

Post by pingu »

eve333 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:46 pm So i bought it anyway... cause indeed i like buying things :).
So, three months later... How are you and your wheel doing? :smileynew:
<-- FS17 on an iMac 27" playing Lone Oak Farm and The Western Shore -->
eve333

Post by eve333 »

Well the wheel is gone for a while now :), should have listend… I'm back to using the T300, but i still use the sidepanel. I also use the sidepanel for ETS2 and ATS now, so i don't really regret buying it, otherwise i would always have been very curieus about the wheel, so now i know. O jeah, it didn't break during the period i used it, it just doesn't feel good when u are used to a decent thrustmaster.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

You said it feels more realistic for farming... you should have just got a £5 knob from Amazon which just clamps onto your existing wheel and got the side panel separately.

It's a bit more time if you want to go from tractor to racing for example, but it's a heck of a lot better than the rubbish Logitech wheel.

Sorry, I would have suggested this before you bought but must have missed the thread when it came around first time.
indy14

Logitech Heavy Equipment side panel Question

Post by indy14 »

Looks like the Logitech G Heavy Equipment Simulation Wheel does not get good reviews.
Will the Logitech G PC Farm Sim Vehicle Side Panel work with the Logitech Driving Force G920?
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

I dont think what wheel you have matters. It just plugs into a USB port separately.