SOLVED [PC] Contract doesn't go to 100% despite delivering everything.

Please report new found bugs in this forum and confirm that you were able to reproduce a bug.
You can find all information in "How to report a bug"
cheekyt25

SOLVED [PC] Contract doesn't go to 100% despite delivering everything.

Post by cheekyt25 »

I'm playing on PC on Estancia Lapacho, I'm doing a contract to harvest potatoes on Field 29 and then deliver them to Transport Company.

I harvest the entire field and truck back and forth trailers full of potatoes between the harvester and the closest silo to the train tracks. Once I had completely loaded the silo to the max, I would run it to the transport company, go back to the silo, rinse and repeat until I have harvested every inch of that field. This leaves me at 99% complete and it won't budge. There's nothing else to harvest, not even tiny patches, I went up and down it at least 10 times.

I checked every container on the trailer, the harvester reservoir is empty, the trailer I was using is empty and the silo is empty as well.

I'm at a loss and I don't know what to do. I'm fairly certain this is a bug. I've attached my log if anyone could look through it for me.
Attachments
log.txt
(35.47 KiB) Downloaded 31 times
Last edited by cheekyt25 on Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Discord: Ty#6770
Steam: Cheeky T
Eische

Re: [PC] Contract doesn't go to 100% despite delivering everything.

Post by Eische »

I don't see something in the log explaining that issue.

What you could do to solve it for now:
Check your vehicles.xml in your savegame folder.
Search for your trailer and fill it up with potatoes. If the trailer is empty now, filltype should be "unknown". Change this to "potato" and and increase the fill level to your desired amount.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker