Console Lone Oak Issue.

G0RILLA

Console Lone Oak Issue.

Post by G0RILLA »

Woke up this morning on my day off, started up FS19 as I usually do loaded into my Lone Oak map which Ive been working on for over 3 months..Only to find half of my buildings missing, all of the trees I had are gone..The mechanic spot in the garage is completely gone along with the markings..Missing cones I had placed. Bushes are gone besides one.. I dont know what happened nothing changed and I didnt install any new mods. Really bummed at the moment.
FS17 - FS19 - XBOX1
FarmCatJenkins

Re: Console Lone Oak Issue.

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

That happened to me on Mercury Farms. My Xbox crashed while loading the map. Lost 90 hours of work because everything was missing
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Hey guys - if possible please provide a complete list of mods you were using as most likely one of them will be causing this issue. Otherwise there's not much to go on.
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
garyst

Post by garyst »

Yeah if you placed a tree from the more trees mod then cut it down it would ruin your save game.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Still no fix for the more trees mod forthcoming, it's been causing issues for quite some time now.
Fifty1990

Post by Fifty1990 »

Can’t giants pull that mod because its actually broken.
Fifty1990 is the gamertag on ps4. Farm on people *thumbsup* :mrgreen:
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

Did no one make a bug report about it?
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Skullblits wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:13 pm Did no one make a bug report about it?
Yes, I did and there were a couple other threads about it. The last I heard was that the modder had been informed of the issue and a fix would be on the way hopefully.
I'll try and dig out the threads.

Edit: here's one of the threads.

viewtopic.php?f=966&t=148654
Chad05

Post by Chad05 »

Look like to me that mod cause that much of a problem should have be removed from the mod hub
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

Problem with that mod. It doesn't sound anything like what the original poster has stated. I remember testing it out. And you lost the ability to move.

Just have to wait for the original poster to respond with more information

PS4 user
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

It's fairly similar actually, the first instance with the More Trees mod for me I was still able to move around but lots of placeables and sell points had disappeared from the map. More recently, possibly due to one of the game patches, the screen goes dark and you can't move (alongside lots of placeables and sell points going AWOL).
G0RILLA

Post by G0RILLA »

I actually wasn’t using the more trees mod at all..it wasn’t even installed. I was however using the place able tree mod and had four willows in which I cut down seems like it could have been from this that was my last save after I did that... *censored* I also noticed the manure pit was completely gone it was just a massive hole.. deleted my save game now I just will be starting over. Hope seasons it out soon it’s so frustrating when a good mod like that is taking forever to pass and then these minuscule mod that passed are glitching out save files... how did they pass testing?( The trees.). and seems like others had this issue..
FS17 - FS19 - XBOX1
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

You should do some testing and if it is that that seems to be messing your save up. Make a bug report about it

PS4 user