Courseplay question - Silage

hun3

Courseplay question - Silage

Post by hun3 »

Could someone point me to the right direction. Im trying to use CP to compact my silage meaning have the tractor go back and forth on its own.
I can record a path but when he reaches the stop point it stops. Can I set this continues?

Any help is appreciated!
Valko_inen

Re: Courseplay question - Silage

Post by Valko_inen »

Are you using the Levelling and Compacting mode or just normal driving?
frankfarmer

Post by frankfarmer »

I also have issues with the leveling and compacting modes. When you set the driver going, the driver kind of turns into the wall and gets stuck.
hun3

Post by hun3 »

Valko_inen wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:59 am Are you using the Levelling and Compacting mode or just normal driving?
Leveling and compacting
hun3

Post by hun3 »

frankfarmer wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:22 am I also have issues with the leveling and compacting modes. When you set the driver going, the driver kind of turns into the wall and gets stuck.
I had that it too...try to move the tractor forward to another checkpoint than click drive again. Also make sure when you reverse click the change driving direction button.
masneoquil

Post by masneoquil »

How are you recording the course?
In FS17 had the same problem and it was because the end point was inside the bunker when it should be outside, just at the beginning.
Should be like this: Start recording inside the bunker, at 1/4 of it. Then go to the waiting point, click waiting point to set it, the click backward and record the backward portion of the course and stop at the beginning of the bunker just outside of it. Then click stop.
hun3

Post by hun3 »

masneoquil wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:09 pm How are you recording the course?
In FS17 had the same problem and it was because the end point was inside the bunker when it should be outside, just at the beginning.
Should be like this: Start recording inside the bunker, at 1/4 of it. Then go to the waiting point, click waiting point to set it, the click backward and record the backward portion of the course and stop at the beginning of the bunker just outside of it. Then click stop.

Here's my set up. I tried your suggestion the tractor once reached the stop sign it stops. Basically it wont loop unless I click continue. I mean is there even a way to make it loop?

masneoquil

Post by masneoquil »

Oh you're doing wrong.
The course should lead outside of the bunker.
You start recording inside, drive to a waitpoint outside of the bunker and away of the course of the tractors bringing the chaff, then you drive backward to the bunker again stopping just outside.
CP can read the bunker, so by stoping just outside it will know the width and how long it is.
A recommendation also is that you should attach the blade on the back of the tractor.
So the AI, drive forward leaving the bunker, and backward into the bunker again. That way it start compacting going backward into the bunker.

Here is an excelent tutorial. IS the one I used.
https://youtu.be/40FDWBvFqKo