Mods won't delete

Please report new found bugs in this forum and confirm that you were able to reproduce a bug.
You can find all information in "How to report a bug"
vondeylenfarms

Mods won't delete

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I have 2 mods that I keep deleting every day for the last month that will not go away. It is taking space on my ps4 percentage for mods and wondering if there is a fix or something you guys are looking into? This has happened before but was fixed on a dlc update

-PS4
-S600/ lizard biogas plant
-Mods won't delete from modhub
-Mods reappear at start of game and after playing for a while they will be back again
-Happens with either map and even turning all mods off.
Last edited by vondeylenfarms on Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Bryan83

Re: Mods won't delete

Post by Bryan83 »

What kind of mods? Vehicles? Maps?

Also, check to make sure you don't have that mod active on one of your saves.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Bryan83 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:25 am What kind of mods? Vehicles? Maps?

Also, check to make sure you don't have that mod active on one of your saves.
This time it is the s600 from JHHG and the lizard biogas plant. Neither are active on my saved game. I have had maps do it before but mostly vehicles and equipment

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Since you already had previous three opened for this (viewtopic.php?f=963&t=167566) what is the reason for opening a new one?

Based on your question ''wondering if there is a fix or something you guys are looking into?' I guess you are hoping to get a reaction form GIANTS, correct?

If yes then it would actiually be better to create a bug report for this issue in the appropriate section: viewtopic.php?f=998&t=129830

Or alternatively you could try to reach out to their support directly: https://www.farming-simulator.com/suppo ... country=us

Otherwise I doubt that you will get a response from GIANTS, even of you keep creating new threads for this issue over and over again.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

don_apple wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:37 pm Since you already had previous three opened for this (viewtopic.php?f=963&t=167566) what is the reason for opening a new one?

Based on your question ''wondering if there is a fix or something you guys are looking into?' I guess you are hoping to get a reaction form GIANTS, correct?

If yes then it would actiually be better to create a bug report for this issue in the appropriate section: viewtopic.php?f=998&t=129830

Or alternatively you could try to reach out to their support directly: https://www.farming-simulator.com/suppo ... country=us

Otherwise I doubt that you will get a response from GIANTS, even of you keep creating new threads for this issue over and over again.
Um , first off I find this post rude as hell. I created a post in the general section to see if others had this issue and if they had a fix. I was suggested to make a bug report in this section, which I did! And now in being scolded for it. Maybe you "moderators" should do a better job communicating and not scold forum members for doing what another moderator told them to. You're right, I'll just contact giants directly...let them know that apparently the forum is a hostile place to try and get an answer

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

You're kind of ignoring the fact that this is almost exactly the same topic as the original.

Also, I don't see any post from a moderator telling you to make a bug report before the post above. (unless I missed other topics about this, which means you were already at fault before by creating multiple topics)

And last: this can't be classified as a bug report.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude or anything, I was just curious why you opened another topic that looked very similar to your previous one, and I did not see anything there that this new thread was opened in response to the suggestion of somebody else to create a bug report.

Since I'm not a native english speaker I might not have picked the correct tone, therefore I apologize if I've accidentally offended you.

If this was meant to be a bug report then please use the format that GIANTS has documented in the guidelines I've linked to. This will make it easier for GIANTS to handle it appropriately and also for others (like me) to spot that it's supposed to be a bug report and not some random post asking for assistance.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

don_apple wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:48 pm Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude or anything, I was just curious why you opened another topic that looked very similar to your previous one, and I did not see anything there that this new thread was opened in response to the suggestion of somebody else to create a bug report.

Since I'm not a native english speaker I might not have picked the correct tone, therefore I apologize if I've accidentally offended you.

If this was meant to be a bug report then please use the format that GIANTS has documented in the guidelines I've linked to. This will make it easier for GIANTS to handle it appropriately and also for others (like me) to spot that it's supposed to be a bug report and not some random post asking for assistance.
Yes it's supposed to be a bug report but more of a question that I thought giants read in this section. My apologies for not using the format needed. On PS4 it's harder to get alot of info needed on bugs than PC. And yes this looks like my post in the general section as I stated I was thinking this was where to post bug issues and Giants checks it...I'm wrong. Not posting several threads of the same thing just to get attention I promise you that.

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I fixed the thread...I think? Lol

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!