Man Tgs 18.XXX

RODHA

Man Tgs 18.XXX

Post by RODHA »

I was already using this when the V2.0 update came in and after I did the update it was gone in my game. I had to buy it again. Anyone else had the same problem?
PS5 / FS22
Furryshrimp

Re: Man Tgs 18.XXX

Post by Furryshrimp »

Yes i had same problem on hollandscveld
Florish

Post by Florish »

It also jumped from 37 to 49 slots, holy moly
Digital farmer from the Netherlands
- FS17/19 on PS4
- FS22 on PS5
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

RODHA wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:12 am I was already using this when the V2.0 update came in and after I did the update it was gone in my game. I had to buy it again. Anyone else had the same problem?
It’s not a problem :wink3:
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

Deaal with it it is not a problem It has had big changes so obviously u would have to buy it again
Xbox one
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

^
Wow. I'm glad I was raised to be more polite than some others. To answer your question, I have seen that happen on some other mods, so it seems to be more common than not when there is a big graphical update. Inconvenient, yes.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

It might be that it have changed naming of the vehicle, with will lead to this result.
Some modders will warn about this in the changelog

Edit : I see the update is labeled v2.0
As a general warning, when it changes to a completely new version, ie from v1.xxx to v2.xxx, you will probably end up with having to sell before updating, then re-buy
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:57 pm ^
Wow. I'm glad I was raised to be more polite than some others. To answer your question, I have seen that happen on some other mods, so it seems to be more common than not when there is a big graphical update. Inconvenient, yes.
I’m also glad to see there are still actual human beings out there mate. Thanks :hi:
So, far I hadn’t seen this happen but I had seen mods becoming still objects and locking the game. But even then I was able to sell them in the game. Hence, disappearing mod was a new one to me. Thats why I wondered if it was just me or a common thing.

Also I think @Noraf is right. Name change might be the culprit. But a warning from the modder would have been much appreciated cause I don’t use money cheat and it took me some time to make the money for the truck again.
PS5 / FS22
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I had it happen with the edge multi selling in its last update.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.