Ungetsheim update

JD92

Ungetsheim update

Post by JD92 »

Hi everyone, I just updated Ungetsheim map, I really like this map because it looks like where I live .. but the save I had I cannot use it because I no longer have points of sale for crops, I start a new game where it does not let me place the house and crashes while saving. some advice? :confusednew:
Stopdad1

Re: Ungetsheim update

Post by Stopdad1 »

I'm having the same problem with saving. Just stays locked as if it's saving
cosbychannel

Post by cosbychannel »

no one has the solution? friv 2020
Butarinur

Post by Butarinur »

Please download the map again. There was probably a problem with the Modhub that Giants has solved now.
Opa, Oma, alle freuts, auf dem Hof da läuft ein Deutz!
Deutzfan und LS Spieler seit 10 Jahren :mrgreen:
JD92

Post by JD92 »

Butarinur wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:23 am Please download the map again. There was probably a problem with the Modhub that Giants has solved now.
Thank you *thumbsup*
Amberlight

Post by Amberlight »

Do you need a new save for the update? I've built me a fine farm,if i say so meself, in a corner of the map using ritchie f's farm buildings and wouldn't like to lose it. But i would like to see the back of the black border that runs round part of the map. Has the update got rid of it?
JD92

Post by JD92 »

Butarinur wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:23 am Please download the map again. There was probably a problem with the Modhub that Giants has solved now.
Now it works.. but i can’t place home.
Thank you.
JD92

Post by JD92 »

Amberlight wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:07 pm Do you need a new save for the update? I've built me a fine farm,if i say so meself, in a corner of the map using ritchie f's farm buildings and wouldn't like to lose it. But i would like to see the back of the black border that runs round part of the map. Has the update got rid of it?
If you update the map with an existing save game you don’t have any sell point (Baiwa, ungetsheim mule ecc.) so you must download a sell station from the mod hub and place where you want to continue to play with this save game.
Ducky2013

Post by Ducky2013 »

I've tried saving several times and failed again and again it just keeps crashing the whole game.
sarahk99

Post by sarahk99 »

I've tried saving several times and failed again and again it just keeps crashing the whole game.
MOre info here https://pro-academic-writers.com/blog/h ... c-abstract
I've managed to solve this after completly reinstall all the mods!
Last edited by sarahk99 on Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Stryder87

Post by Stryder87 »

For some reason I was curious where it was in Germany, since the creator said it was based on a specific area along the Wörnitz river.

Here it is. :biggrin2:

Johnyfan90

Re: Ungetsheim

Post by Johnyfan90 »

Hey könntest du oder jemand die map für ls22 auf xbox konvertieren? Von allen maps die ich bisher gespielt habe fande ich doch die am besten und hat am meisten spaß gemacht. Liegt vielleicht auch daran das ich selber aus der nähe komme. Wäre mega wenn du das machen könntest.
LG
raran

Post by raran »

Johnyfan90 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:06 pm Hey könntest du oder jemand die map für ls22 auf xbox konvertieren? Von allen maps die ich bisher gespielt habe fande ich doch die am besten und hat am meisten spaß gemacht. Liegt vielleicht auch daran das ich selber aus der nähe komme. Wäre mega wenn du das machen könntest.
LG
Don't think that's going to happen any time soon.
Johnyfan90

Post by Johnyfan90 »

raran wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:12 pm
Johnyfan90 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:06 pm Hey könntest du oder jemand die map für ls22 auf xbox konvertieren? Von allen maps die ich bisher gespielt habe fande ich doch die am besten und hat am meisten spaß gemacht. Liegt vielleicht auch daran das ich selber aus der nähe komme. Wäre mega wenn du das machen könntest.
LG
Don't think that's going to happen any time soon.
Why?