precision farming change request

Kcintimidator

precision farming change request

Post by Kcintimidator »

loving the new precision farming dlc it really brings some of what has been missing to the game.

But i want to ask the modders or giants to give us back the status of lime and fertilizer on the "soil composition filters"....
or at least replace it with something else especially for contracts/jobs...

while I do use the pH and nitrogen filters... there are many times (like when returning from refilling supplies, sleeping, future application of products after crops have grown etc.) these items make it difficult to see where to restart a worker without the requested soil composition filters that now just show "see precision farming".

PLEASE ALL OF THESE FILTERS AND TABS ARE STILL NEEDED TO PLAY THIS GAME ON PS4/5!

Please return or replace them!

upvote or comment please if you agree 👍
INTIMIDATING KC and farmers on PS5. :mrgreen:
Check me out @ HTTP://www.twitch.tv/kcintimidator
DEERE317

Re: precision farming change request

Post by DEERE317 »

No upvote buttons.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Kcintimidator

Post by Kcintimidator »

@DEERE317
but you obviously got the point (or other suggestion)...

it was also a hint to giants so they might consider adding them... so they can know what the players want.

OF COURSE THERE IS NO DAMN BUTTONS!
ereedks

Post by ereedks »

To Kcintimidator: You stated "or at least replace it with something else especially for contracts/jobs...". Well don't waste your time trying any harvesting contract jobs until Giants updates the Precision Farming mod. I've reported my discovery to them but have yet to have any response. When you do a harvest contract with Precision Farming installed you won't harvest enough crop to satisfy fulfilling the contract. PF causes the amount harvested to be less than what the game expects.
Kcintimidator

Post by Kcintimidator »

yes, I've experienced this as well on 50% or more of the harvesting jobs... to where i turned off auto save before starting a contract.... reload.... buy the field parcel.... steal the crop for myself (hell, if im gonna be accused of stealing, might as well).... sell or store it... sell the field (like house flipping) then back to regular autosaves (if desired).

extra work, but it works.