Re: Some scripted mods?

Post by Drmattymd »

Realistic seeder
Real life numbers heartland
Playing on PC and PS4
dziuch

Post by dziuch »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:00 pmcover addon (which should have been a staple but it got by me)
I would advice not using the cover addon. It creates issues when used with other mods.
L2K Perma

Post by L2K Perma »

Been a bit since I’ve actually sat down and played the game but Manure System has been a must have since it came out for me. (Probably why a lot of my stuff has it as an option, also a majority of my public edits are converting stuff over to use it). It still allows you to use base game methods but adds the ability to also play it a tad bit more realistically.

If you do end up with it, I have about 7 or 8 mods that support it on my page (Trailers, R4045, IBC Tank and Liquid Pump (Last two are on ModHub))

Custom Modding’s 4940 also supports it if you download the pc version from their Facebook page. Devo Media has a 4440 Patriot that also supports MS.

I haven’t played around with PF too much to see if they conflict much at all, but another mod I have as a must have is Sprayer Section Control (which my R4045 edit supports). Though that one has only a handful of compatible sprayers if I recall.
FS13 - Xbox 360
FS15 - Xbox 360/Xbox One
FS17 - Xbox One
FS19 - PC

PC specs: i5-8600k, M22 Kraken AIO cooler, 16GB ddr4 ram, RTX 2070 Super, 256 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Drmattymd wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:05 pm Realistic seeder
Fantastic mod that one, no more magic seed pallets that do all crops *thumbsup*
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

I've got a similar list of must-haves. I made a little util that adds them to a new saveGame and sets up the game settings the way I like: No automatic engine start, no stop-go driving, fast fuel consumption etc.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Perma, both Custom Modding 4940 versions support Manure System, (at least that’s what I remember)
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

hey.. these r smashing suggestions and most of them have found their way onto the server successfully.. in fact there is only one mod so far that has really given issue.. a steering mod but that was because of server lag not the mod as it works amazing in sp.. I will have to try some of those barrels out.. hopefully someone out there makes some old small barrels that r MS ready lol.. Thanks again everyone.. This is y I stop in here instead of expecting some youtuber to have all the answers.. u guys r great!
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:15 am hey.. these r smashing suggestions and most of them have found their way onto the server successfully.. in fact there is only one mod so far that has really given issue.. a steering mod but that was because of server lag not the mod as it works amazing in sp.. I will have to try some of those barrels out.. hopefully someone out there makes some old small barrels that r MS ready lol.. Thanks again everyone.. This is y I stop in here instead of expecting some youtuber to have all the answers.. u guys r great!
haha, yea, asking a server to give you good steering is like asking a sheep to grow cotton fur.... :lol:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!