Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

cwattyeso

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by cwattyeso »

Nice to see SiiD Modding has had his X9 Harvester release today on the ModHub. Been using this since just before Christmas when he dropped it on his Facebook page during the whole "Modders getting banned for 3D Tracks" drama. Obviously the full release version has more configuration options and a couple of different capacity options then that early demo version, so worth upgrading for that reason. I'm also sure for the many mod savvy players out there, they can pretty much figure out what to cut and paste from the demo version to this new version if they want to keep/implement 3D Tracks on this full release version, which obviously are not permitted anymore by Giants, so have been removed from the Full Release Version.

It's certainly going to be a nice addition to the Deere Country map I'm just about to start out on in the game.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Calling all real farmers....

The Brent Grain train that released today, what is it’s application? It appears at first glance to be gravity wagon that inloads from underneath. Am i correct?
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
village80

Post by village80 »

Yes. A hopper bottom unload gravity wagon.

Brent stopped making them years ago. Them and I think Crysteel were the only ones that really made bottom unload gravity wagons.

Side unload gravity wagons were good for dumping into augers, while the bottom unload were good for dumping into pits like most of the unload points in game, and in elevators in real life.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Like the new holland 4wd but just tested it and the hired helper doesn't work right with it, or at least with the implements I tried on it. Keeps slowing down and speeding up and just keeps making big loops and going in circles when turning around.
Deora

Post by Deora »

garyst wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:35 pm Like the new holland 4wd but just tested it and the hired helper doesn't work right with it, or at least with the implements I tried on it. Keeps slowing down and speeding up and just keeps making big loops and going in circles when turning around.
I agree. I like it very much, but helpers don’t seem to handle the horsepower of the beast.
FS19 and FS22 on PS4
lawm

Post by lawm »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:21 pm Calling all real farmers....

The Brent Grain train that released today, what is it’s application? It appears at first glance to be gravity wagon that inloads from underneath. Am i correct?
All aboard the grain train! You should enjoy the color scheme lol
RunsLikeADeere

Post by RunsLikeADeere »

Well someone’s gonna trade in his S790 und S780 for a brand new X9 1100 today. What a machine!!! 🤩
FS17
FS19
FS22
all on PS4

Nothing runs like a Deere!
lawm

Post by lawm »

RunsLikeADeere wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:45 pm Well someone’s gonna trade in his S790 und S780 for a brand new X9 1100 today. What a machine!!! 🤩
I was going to download the x9 earlier but held off till I get back home. I noticed the capacity is lower than the s790. In your JD purist opinion.....what's the plus or minus when comparing the 2? I dont feel like having both downloaded and need to choose 1 but wanted to investigate before biting that bullet lol
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

village80 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:31 pm Yes. A hopper bottom unload gravity wagon.

Brent stopped making them years ago. Them and I think Crysteel were the only ones that really made bottom unload gravity wagons.

Side unload gravity wagons were good for dumping into augers, while the bottom unload were good for dumping into pits like most of the unload points in game, and in elevators in real life.
We have a DMI center dump wagon
lawm

Post by lawm »

Does the new 46 series have a dual option?
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

lawm wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:31 pm Does the new 46 series have a dual option?
Yup and only 12 slots.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Feirmeoir Eireannach wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:39 pm
lawm wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:31 pm Does the new 46 series have a dual option?
Yup and only 12 slots.
Bada bing!!! Awesome thanks for the info!!
lawm

Post by lawm »

lawm wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:52 pm
RunsLikeADeere wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:45 pm Well someone’s gonna trade in his S790 und S780 for a brand new X9 1100 today. What a machine!!! 🤩
I was going to download the x9 earlier but held off till I get back home. I noticed the capacity is lower than the s790. In your JD purist opinion.....what's the plus or minus when comparing the 2? I dont feel like having both downloaded and need to choose 1 but wanted to investigate before biting that bullet lol
Edit nevermind I guess when o saw the configuration for liters that it was the total capacity.....that's without the extensions!!!! Cant wait to get Big Enos on Griffin !!
RunsLikeADeere

Post by RunsLikeADeere »

As I play with realistic speeds, one X9 can do the same as my 2 S700. I go about 4mph on corn and soy in my S700. I can go full speed now. 7mph in corn with the 712C corn head and 6 with the 645FD with mounted wind system.

But hey, everybody should play with the things he wants to! 😉

But there a minus: the JHHG S700 sound much better.
FS17
FS19
FS22
all on PS4

Nothing runs like a Deere!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

RunsLikeADeere wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:04 pm
As I play with realistic speeds, one X9 can do the same as my 2 S700. I go about 4mph on corn and soy in my S700. I can go full speed now. 7mph in corn with the 712C corn head and 6 with the 645FD with mounted wind system.

But hey, everybody should play with the things he wants to! 😉

But there a minus: the JHHG S700 sound much better.
A 716C should be no problem!
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.