Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Unknownerr

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by Unknownerr »

Ritchie wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:00 pm The list isn't complete yet, there's still a few factsheets to be released in the coming weeks and the full list won't be known until the game releases. More than likely a few machines will be released as mods in the first few weeks too. No need to panic just yet.
Well two fact sheets won't bring new brand that are not here anymore... And also if it comes as a mod it will be way lower quality than if it comes with base game like it always was. And I'm not panicking just seeing that devs didn't do much for this game that would justify it's pricetag.
Ritchie

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by Ritchie »

Giants themselves release some machines as mods in the first couple of weeks and they are generally of the same quality as the rest of the base game vehicles.
How do you know what is going to be released in the last few fact sheets anyway, just wait and see.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

+1

In addition, Giants has released 83 mods, 8 paid DLC, and 15 prefabs on the ModHub, none of which are lacking in quality. So I don't see why we can't expect some more quality equipment beyond what we know already
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

There's still quite alot to show still to come, we still haven't seen the new sprayer brand, trailers for olives, Demco and many others. Just cancelling a pre order just because it's not what you wanted is a bit over the top
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

eric21 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:12 am There's still quite alot to show still to come, we still haven't seen the new sprayer brand, trailers for olives, Demco and many others. Just cancelling a pre order just because it's not what you wanted is a bit over the top
* Actually demco was in last week's fact sheets

We've got 3 more Fridays to go that's 24 more bits of equipment to be highlighted and everything else not currently on the website.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

I have not ordered game yet and i am not sure i will preorder it, because. Preorder bonus you can get later also, from some 3rd party modsite (PC only ofcourse).
Biggest problem for me that we have missing things from FS22 vehicle list:
Rigitrac SKH 75
Rigitrac SKH 150
Lindner Unitrac 122 LDrive
Aebi TT281+
Claas Xerion 5000-4000

And maybe some more Claas harvesters, since harvester list is not yet FINAL! I remember from FS19, if they remove
"coming soon" sign then there will be not more vehicles coming, just last hope on Giants released mods.

I am sure lot of people would ask, why this is problem? First of all, all these machinery is part of FS19 DLC and they are locked,
so modders can't convert these machinery to FS22 and Claas Xerion is one of my favourite tractor and other vehicles would be
very important part of the upcoming upgraded Erlengrat map. I never had time to play this on FS19 and was planning to do it
on FS22, but now if some of the important equipment missing...

I saw some people argue here why not all FS19 equipment is not in FS22, but it is not actually the problem, since modders can take any base game FS19 thing and make it as mod available to FS22, since vehicle models are almost same, converting them would be not hard. Just DLC models are locked (in encrypted file) and not possible to convert by modders. I remember FS19 included all DLC equipment from FS17, lets hope Giants will convert all FS19 DLC machinery to FS22 also.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Also want to explain why lot of machinery missing from FS22 what was in FS19, first of all... manufacturers will release newer equipment and since Farming Simulator is like a advertisement
platform for them, then they want to include the newer equipment what they want to sell. It is not bigger problem to players also, because any base FS19 base game equipment is available to
mod to any modder and to convert to FS22 mod.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I hope so too. I bought the claas dlc on console and played with it some, but when I switched to pc, I wasn't going to buy it again and wasn't going to go back to console.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Again the full equipment list isn't out yet so just chill would ya. You still have 21 days to pre-order so don't panic.
Chill relax wait until the full list is out and then take it from there.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

He is just voicing his concern same different as others have this whole time whether about graphics or crops or whatever else.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

Speaking of items not released via the fact sheet or main game webpage. There was quite a lot of new vehicles shown in the video by Dapp;

viewtopic.php?f=963&t=180309&start=255#p1418664

It's in Polish but you'll see a new Mack truck, JD 8r 6m 9RT tractors, 2 Deutz Farr tractors, a new sprayers and so on. He also states that this is a preview version of the game and not all the vehicles / features are implemented yet.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

DjGoham covered it on his channel see below \/

https://youtu.be/U1e7vt6gJX0

Also we are getting secondhand equipment and equipment packages that gives you all the equipment required to do certain activities such as sugar cane.
Unknownerr

Post by Unknownerr »

Also Giants didn't even bother to fix fendt 1050 fat roof that was reported alot.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Unknownerr wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:37 pm Also Giants didn't even bother to fix fendt 1050 fat roof that was reported alot.
I wonder if it will have a radiator fan now
Ignorance is bliss
Unknownerr

Post by Unknownerr »

well that would show if they read any bug reports