Cross platform on FS19

HurleybirdJr

Cross platform on FS19

Post by HurleybirdJr »

I was wondering if there's a cross platform element in FS19 between PC and XB1/PS4? Or if not is there any cross platform on any version of Farming Simulator...
juf.de

Re: Cross platform on FS19

Post by juf.de »

The only cross plattform is on pc between windows and mac, cosnoles are each to there own and also no crossover between one of the consoles and pc
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Pejalest

Re: Cross platform on FS19

Post by Pejalest »

Hey, I know I'm a bit late but this might be of interest to you.
Farming Simulator 22, releasing tomorrow (22nd Nov 2021), supports the cross platform feature.

Also, in case you weren't aware and could make use of it, using G-Portal, you can rent servers cheaply.
This allows your friends to work on your shared farm without you having to be online to host it, if they wanted to play and you're not available.
Me and my friend have found this super handy in the past with other games.
I think for 4 player slots, for 1 month, it's about £3.50, or discounted if you buy a longer time. So for a year of server hosting, it is about £33.