(Un)announced feature

deerefarm

Re: (Un)announced feature

Post by deerefarm »

Now with 1.2 - when you sleep a sleeping icon appears with zzz's - Field info now tells you what type of weeder to use - Dev mode now has a console command to show where the "collectables" are - Animals now show at what age they can breed, and how long the gestation period is. Production chains now run "monthly" instead of hourly. To name but a few things I've found so far.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
Bobble2020

Post by Bobble2020 »

The pressure washer in 19 had the message about the hose about to run out as well and also the straps to lock down loads was there

good list though with some interesting features
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Bobble2020 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:01 am The pressure washer in 19 had the message about the hose about to run out as well and also the straps to lock down loads was there

good list though with some interesting features
Yes, and no...

1. The pressure washer. In FS19, you would get the message saying that the hose couldn't be extended any further than that and it would stop you from walking any further in that direction. Now, in FS22... when you get the message. It says you are about to reach it's limits and it will have a small display pop up showing you how much distance is left. I believe when you run out of hose length, it takes the sprayer from you and puts it back on the machine.

2. Straps: Yes, these have been there... since - awhile. But, the un-announced feature with these. Is that now they also have the ability to strap down vehicles and other equipment to the trailers as well. Although visually, no... they do not go "over" said vehicle/equipment piece. It does indeed lock them down. :hi:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Another one I noticed after the patch is the ability to set the time scale to 240x or 360x.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Alma, Missouri: 140 Hours
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

ASOLANDRI wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:33 am Another one I noticed after the patch is the ability to set the time scale to 240x or 360x.
Yes very good point. I forgot about that and kind of took it for granted.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

Really like the way the covers on mowers wave about as you drive, might not look perfect but I won't complain, it's better than covers that don't move lol
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Multi-terrain angle now supported for low graphic users (was not available in FS19)

Sounds played when landscaping is happening to make it sound like you’re actually moving dirt
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

Another little change I noticed after the latest patch, was the announcer (Carey Harry :lol: ) at the ballpark on Elm Creek and the siren of a distant police car/ambulance/fire truck. Also (this may not be new), when I zoom in on my character in a vehicle, the head moves side-to-side. I guess I don't like being stared at. :search:
Playing on Xbox since FS15
MOOUSE

Post by MOOUSE »

after patch 1.2 they removed plow state in the map filter. I wonder why though but added "needs rolling" state to replace the plow.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

The weather station have started chirping after the update.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Noraf wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:56 am The weather station have started chirping after the update.
HA - I started a new save... placed it in it's usual place. Left build mode. Heard the thing, and was like... :shock: :confusednew: NOPE - Went back into build mode, sold it and moved it to the other side of the farm yard. :lol:

Note: Don't get me wrong, I love the sound effect it makes now... I just "realistically" didn't want it next to what looks to be the bedroom window on my house anymore. :mrgreen:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Yeah, I'm thinking about doing the same
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this... but, I got a contract for a potato harvest. Fairly small field only took about 15min to do, was kind of fun actually. But, this iteration... I noticed that when starting to harvest. The harvester stayed "empty" until the animation of them falling off the belt and into it's chamber came into play. I remember previous iterations, the fill level on the harvesters started rising the moment it touched the crop. I thought that was I nice addition. :hi:
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

GothicKing13 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:03 pm I don't know if anyone else has noticed this... but, I got a contract for a potato harvest. Fairly small field only took about 15min to do, was kind of fun actually. But, this iteration... I noticed that when starting to harvest. The harvester stayed "empty" until the animation of them falling off the belt and into it's chamber came into play. I remember previous iterations, the fill level on the harvesters started rising the moment it touched the crop. I thought that was I nice addition. :hi:
I noticed this as well, it’s the same with the sugar beet harvester, the tow along one anyway. Nice little touch which does make sense.
strauts6

Post by strauts6 »

MOOUSE wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:08 am after patch 1.2 they removed plow state in the map filter. I wonder why though but added "needs rolling" state to replace the plow.
Still there for me.