Post by Dale Kieser »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98bMppZy1-4

I know I would buy one !
Anyone else ?
wildberry

Re: Claas Axion 960 & LSW Tires

Post by wildberry »

Nice!

I would like to add, note the headlights! Giants keeps getting them wrong on ALL tractors, too many (or wrong) lights on in FS22 when simply driving.
MC, aka Master of Cereals
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

Just for fun looked up some FS19 mod that has these types...and modded them onto the 800-series. Not properly aligned or sized but it gives a decent idea :mrgreen:

MC, aka Master of Cereals
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

wildberry wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:56 am Nice!

I would like to add, note the headlights! Giants keeps getting them wrong on ALL tractors, too many (or wrong) lights on in FS22 when simply driving.
in what way, Giants need not make all headlight options, like option daytime running lights, witch run without marker lamps being lit, with marker lamps only come on with side/dip/main modes, or additional high mounted H4 headlamps, which should only come on when the auxiliary switch is moved which cannot be done from the drivers seat (when driving), as it disables all the headlights mounted in the nose of the bonnet when the high mounted H4's are active (often form part of the winter maintenance package for snowplough etc operation, thus take advantage of derogations with respect to headlight placement height and offset relative to the front of the vehicle), likewise there is nothing wrong with Giants simplifying lights and work lamp operation to a much more unified notion.
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

I just want hazard lights.

Please GIANTS. If you give me hazard lights you don't even have to get me a Christmas present!
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.