NO MAN'S LAND!!!

ALiEN JiM

Re: NO MAN'S LAND!!!

Post by ALiEN JiM »

Now where is that like button to acknowledge I read your post.... oh wrong media lol
Mr.Smoke

Post by Mr.Smoke »

ALiEN JiM wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:56 pm
I will admit that the testing you done for me was very helpful, I do appreciate your time gave It.
It was honestly no problem at all, I'm just glad I was able to be helpful sir!
player1s

Post by player1s »

I never really played this map in 19. At the time I wanted to start my own lets play series on the tube of You's but everyone and their mother where already doing a start from scratch on NML.

Now on FS22 I am playing it and with the new mods coming out I am slowly getting up to speed. Did some time saving investments like a fuel tank and seed tank on my plot (saves trips to the store) and a stonepicker.

Currently still looking at a 100.000 debt but due to the greenhouse I'm not losing money. Could have paid of a large portion when I sold my soybeans but just as the price was right they had a Fendt Favorit in the used machines. A few more horses, 10km/u faster and about 1775h less on the clock so that debt had to wait another year
Vanquis081

Post by Vanquis081 »

ALiEN JiM wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:45 pmReally Smoke really after I told you what file to change you want to claim all the credit tut lmao
Luckily, only Mr. Smoke plays it....

*thumbsdown*
Vanquish81
PC: - i7 9700k / RTX 2070 Super / G.Skill 32 Gb ram / MSI Z390-A PRO - :PC
ppmp-jaen

Post by ppmp-jaen »

Hey, I also play NML, please, how can I solve that big stones do not appear with the plow?

Thanks
ALiEN JiM

Post by ALiEN JiM »

ppmp-jaen wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:37 am Hey, I also play NML, please, how can I solve that big stones do not appear with the plow?

Thanks
replace densityMap_stones.gdm from base game map.

Make sure you have the latest version of the game as the issue with densityMap_stones.gdm was from the earlier version 1.2.0.0
EUROFARMER22

Post by EUROFARMER22 »

@ ALiEN JiM
Please allow me to give them instructions if they cannot find the way on how to make the replacement.
OK guys, in case you struggle, here is a tip:
Since NML is based on Haut Beyleron map, start a new game with Hault Beyleron and save it. Let's say you save it on savegame2 since on savegame1 you have NML.
Exit and then go in this path: Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2022\savegame2
and look for densityMap_stones.gdm
Copy it and go to savegame1 folder where is your NML game and replace the file.
Now, everything will be OK.

Happy Farming *thumbsup*
John Deere - Nothing runs like a deere !

PC Specs:
Windows 11
AMD Ryzen™ 7 5700G
16GB DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti 8GB
256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
1 TB HDD
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

ALiEN JiM wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:59 pm Now where is that like button to acknowledge I read your post.... oh wrong media lol
This is unbelievable Jim, I’ve just completed my first ( of many ) map on your NML mapTom Pemberton
, I’m going to make BallinCraig next and then Clarksons farm after that like I made those all for FS19 on NML, none of this would be possible but for your map and sorry I never got to thank you sooner …many thanks FS Landscaping 👍👍
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
ppmp-jaen

Post by ppmp-jaen »

ALiEN JiM wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:51 pm
ppmp-jaen wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:37 am Hey, I also play NML, please, how can I solve that big stones do not appear with the plow?

Thanks
replace densityMap_stones.gdm from base game map.

Make sure you have the latest version of the game as the issue with densityMap_stones.gdm was from the earlier version 1.2.0.0
ok, thanks
ALiEN JiM

Post by ALiEN JiM »

EUROFARMER22 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:04 pm @ ALiEN JiM
Please allow me to give them instructions if they cannot find the way on how to make the replacement.
OK guys, in case you struggle, here is a tip:
Since NML is based on Haut Beyleron map, start a new game with Hault Beyleron and save it. Let's say you save it on savegame2 since on savegame1 you have NML.
Exit and then go in this path: Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2022\savegame2
and look for densityMap_stones.gdm
Copy it and go to savegame1 folder where is your NML game and replace the file.
Now, everything will be OK.

Happy Farming *thumbsup*
Thank you for stepping in and giving help EUROFARMER22
I forget I maybe talking alien to some humans :biggrin2:
Last edited by ALiEN JiM on Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
ALiEN JiM

Post by ALiEN JiM »

Jimbob0704 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:29 pm
ALiEN JiM wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:59 pm Now where is that like button to acknowledge I read your post.... oh wrong media lol
This is unbelievable Jim, I’ve just completed my first ( of many ) map on your NML mapTom Pemberton
, I’m going to make BallinCraig next and then Clarksons farm after that like I made those all for FS19 on NML, none of this would be possible but for your map and sorry I never got to thank you sooner …many thanks FS Landscaping 👍👍
Well done and thank you, I look forward to seeing your next NML builds :biggrin2:
TheGazbeard

Post by TheGazbeard »

bossmanslim wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:21 am I don't see a way to sell logs and I don't see a sawmill placable. Am I missing something?
There is a sawmill in the vanilla placeables in FS22 - it might be in selling points or in factories - can't remember which
Also, remember one of the furniture makers accepts logs too.
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
SinixT3R

Post by SinixT3R »

Hi !
In the new version on the map I haven't stone when create field, all stones on fileds are disappeared.
It's a bug ?
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

ALiEN JiM wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:59 pm
Currently working on NML..I spent days building the perfect old looking farmyard. In 19 I even built a little town complete with residential buildings and a park :mrgreen: I've put 100s upon 100s of hours into this map. Thank you very much for this map.
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
cedricthecat

Post by cedricthecat »

^^ NML is so good for this!

I'm still on FS19, but the map has such possibility, both with the incredibly low initial slot count for PS4, and with such a huge collection of placeable objects, again most of which having little slot impact! :D
Played FS2013 and FS15 on PS3
Playing FS17, FS19 and now FS22 on PS4
Playing FS22 on PC
//www.natterzone.net