Breaking News: Vermeer Is Coming To FS22 - DLC #3

deerefarm

Breaking News: Vermeer Is Coming To FS22 - DLC #3

Post by deerefarm »

I know this thread will probably get taken down, but an official Giant's "reseller" has released the teaser video for the next DLC and it's Vermeer, and it actually look pretty exciting. It's equipment this time and not more tractors, though I did like the Kubota pack.

I'm really looking forward to the drivable round balers, and if I'm not mistaken the DLC was filmed on the "new" map. It's an American map, but definitely not ElmCreek if you look closely.
Last edited by deerefarm on Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
Laughinggravy

Re: Breaking News: Vermeer Is Coming To FS22

Post by Laughinggravy »

Many thanks for posting this it's a very good find sir as it answers two questions, what the next dlc will be and the date the base game will patched and hopefully it will then be useable again.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Nice too see a DLC bringing something new to the game in the self propelled baler.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

One of the brands I really wanted to see in game so that’s exciting. I wonder how giants feels about this whoopsie haha.
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

That baler looks very interesting for me this will be the best dlc to date. The whoopsie is brilliant Giant's ask for all they get.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Funny that they copyright strike the OP video. While the original video is still up 🤣

https://youtu.be/jkMJAR4LEoM
eric21

Post by eric21 »

There's also another dlc coming too
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

So Giant's had the video taken down and I now have a copyright strike against me. I was only reporting what someone else had reported. I do not have an NDA with Giants. I believe reporting is fair use especially as this was a commentary and not anything else.
Funny how the Epic Video is still ok, but mine was taken down.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

eric21 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:54 am There's also another dlc coming too
Another dlc? Explain....
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

deerefarm wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:58 am So Giant's had the video taken down and I now have a copyright strike against me. I was only reporting what someone else had reported. I do not have an NDA with Giants. I believe reporting is fair use especially as this was a commentary and not anything else.
The cat is well and truly out of the bag given how this video has been doing the rounds, copyright strikes seem a bit pointless and petty now.
Ps4farmer

Post by Ps4farmer »

The only thing that comes in mind. If it is dlc3 from the season pack then the title isn’t suitable. Get things done more efficiently, what does the Vermeer equipment more efficiently?
Maybe the selfdrivable baler counts as more efficiently?
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

norfolk farmer wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:08 pm
deerefarm wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:58 am So Giant's had the video taken down and I now have a copyright strike against me. I was only reporting what someone else had reported. I do not have an NDA with Giants. I believe reporting is fair use especially as this was a commentary and not anything else.
The cat is well and truly out of the bag given how this video has been doing the rounds, copyright strikes seem a bit pointless and petty now.
That seems to pretty much sum up Giant's now doesn't it. So they make me (a small youtuber) take down my video but they don't dare touch Epic Games. Have Giant's really sunk this low?? How about just saying "the cat's out of the bag".
If the fact that Giant's have taken down my video and not the offending video means nothing, well good for the bully.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I'd file a dispute with YouTube if I were you, and appeal against the claim. If your video contains commentary then you have taken the step to transform the orignal work and that qualifies as Fair Use. Also if the same video footage is up on YouTube in videos on other channels which Giants have not claimed and removed, then that can actually be deemed Abuse of the Copyright Claim system on YouTube. Giants can't pick and choose which content they want to remove and keep on the platform. If they remove one video, they must remove all videos featuring that content, that's the law. If the video does meet Fair Use rules then Giants don't have any right to remove it at all. So myself as a creator would definitely be appealing that claim and that strike.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Ps4farmer wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:28 pm The only thing that comes in mind. If it is dlc3 from the season pack then the title isn’t suitable. Get things done more efficiently, what does the Vermeer equipment more efficiently?
Maybe the selfdrivable baler counts as more efficiently?
I dunno if I would call it efficient just another motor to maintain haha
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Zero76Gaming wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:04 pm
eric21 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:54 am There's also another dlc coming too
Another dlc? Explain....
In the latest podcast they say they will be discussing 3 new packs during farmcon, one of which is platinum, and seemingly a second is the one leaked by not-so-epic, that leaves one more.

Edit :
And this tweet hints about the third I would guess

The podcast are worth checking out.
Episode 12 for instance have a very informative part about the process of getting brands into the series.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...