Manual Attach

sweet250

Manual Attach

Post by sweet250 »

I don't know about anyone else, but I have been having troubles with this mod. It seems that there is a conflict somewhere involving this mod and some of the other game mods. For one, when I have this mod installed my harvester won't function (won't start so I can harvest any crops). So I'm asking for help, since the mod would make the game more realistic. Today I also noticed that other tools were not working either.

PLEASE HELP, BECAUSE GIANT SOFTWARE IS USELESS, BECAUSE I WENT TO THEM FIRST.

Edit don_apple: topic move from "General Discussion" to "Technical Support", since it is about issues with a mod and not about the game itself.
JensChrDK

Re: Manual Attach

Post by JensChrDK »

You first have to connect the implement, then the pto shaft and then the hoses. Then you should be able to work.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
sweet250

Post by sweet250 »

I've done all that, but still nothing.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Then it must be a mod conflict.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

sweet250 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:58 pm I've done all that, but still nothing.
Please post the log.txt file of the game here (see the link "log.txt" in my signature for instructions), so that others can get a better idea about your setup to be able to help figuring out what's going wrong.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
comcat

Post by comcat »

I havent been on FS for a while but since the 1.8.1.0 b21196 update it stops loading at 85% at throws this error:

My Games/FarmingSimulator2022/mods/FS22_manualAttach/src/vehicle/ManualAttachConnectionHoses.lua:185: attempt to index local 'spec' (a nil value)

does anybody else have this? I like the Manual attach mod.

Edit:
solution: it was the BEAVERATOR mod.