What tractor can with the Walkabout trailer in its two models

Farm-war

What tractor can with the Walkabout trailer in its two models

Post by Farm-war »

Hello everyone, I have previously tried the most powerful tractors in the game such as the JD 9Rx, 9R Case, new hollan, all the most powerful ones in the game, even external mods in their maximum engine configurations and none can pull the trailer full of the motherbin 4000 if I'm not mistaken they are like 185 thousand liters and the truth is that it costs a lot but a lot to pull them I think that giants exaggerate with this trailer why put this if not there a tractor that can pull it if in real life I have watched videos where even a jhon deere 8r pulls it without problems I don't know if I'm explaining myself well but I would like more than anything that some giant programmer look at this problem as an 8r can't pull a trailer so I know it's a simulator but please don't exaggerate giants what will be the model bigger for god fix that thanks
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
fenixguy

Re: What tractor can with the Walkabout trailer in its two models

Post by fenixguy »

It's not designed to be pulled when full. It's used as a temporary storage in the field while trucks are going back and forth between the field and silo.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

fenixguy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:14 pm It's not designed to be pulled when full. It's used as a temporary storage in the field while trucks are going back and forth between the field and silo.
aaa okay excuse my ignorance I did not know, but now I know thanks for the information
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Rough math with your own numbers would make a full mother bin at 300,000 pounds if you filled it with corn just for some perspective
crash

Post by crash »

185000liters of wheat are 185m3 The hectolitere weight of wheat are minumum 79. Hekto means 100. so 79kg per 100liters. Metric is great because you just add a 0 and you got 790kg per 1000liter(1m3)
so 185x0,79 and you got your metric tonnes, which would be 146.15. so 322000 pounds *thumbsup*
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

There was an awesome Fendt mod for FS19 (PC) that I used to pull a full MotherBin of Sugar Cane from the field to the Sugar Mill with. Sounded amazing too, I really miss that tractor.