Farming Simulator 22 Contracts on Fields still Not working.

MagicBoy

Re: Farming Simulator 22 Contracts on Fields still Not working.

Post by MagicBoy »

CallMeBigPoppaC wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:59 pm
dan1108 wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:47 pm Do it for a NEW contract, I'm certain existing contracts still have the bugged expected liters value - new contracts should be fine - I've seen a few videos all showing its fine.

Now, apologize to Giants.
Sorry I've seen and heard more from many others that the Contracts are bugged. Watched a few dozen Youtuber's who are still having issues. Big name Youtuber's at that.
They might be a big name YouTuber, but it doesn't mean they've used common sense.

Old contracts that were created pre-patch will be bugged.Takes a couple of game months for them to cycle out. Anything post-patch is fine. I've tested it.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

CallMeBigPoppaC wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:59 pm
dan1108 wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:47 pm Do it for a NEW contract, I'm certain existing contracts still have the bugged expected liters value - new contracts should be fine - I've seen a few videos all showing its fine.

Now, apologize to Giants.
Sorry I've seen and heard more from many others that the Contracts are bugged. Watched a few dozen Youtuber's who are still having issues. Big name Youtuber's at that.
On Mr Sealyp’s latest video he completed a grain contract (either wheat or oats, can’t remember) with around a third of the grain left over after it completed.
andlaz

Post by andlaz »

MagicBoy wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:44 pm They might be a big name YouTuber, but it doesn't mean they've used common sense.

Old contracts that were created pre-patch will be bugged.Takes a couple of game months for them to cycle out. Anything post-patch is fine. I've tested it.
The change notes make no mention of this - "Fixed an issue where some contracts were unable to be finished"
If the old contracts are bugged, they should have been reset (bindings were reset to accommodate a new binding).
For PC users the easiest way is just reset them yourself rather than "wait a couple of months" and trying to remember which were the old contracts and which are new ones - delete missions.xml in savegame directory.
MagicBoy

Post by MagicBoy »

andlaz wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:43 pm
MagicBoy wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:44 pm They might be a big name YouTuber, but it doesn't mean they've used common sense.

The change notes make no mention of this - "Fixed an issue where some contracts were unable to be finished"
If the old contracts are bugged, they should have been reset (bindings were reset to accommodate a new binding).
For PC users the easiest way is just reset them yourself rather than "wait a couple of months" and trying to remember which were the old contracts and which are new ones - delete missions.xml in savegame directory.
You're right, they should have fixed it if possible. Although fixing the cause was likely way easier than pro-actively then deleting and recreating the contracts on all the save games one time when loaded on a new patched up version, especially considering there could be contracts in progress. The mission.xml workaround isn't possible for console players.

Anyway, YouTubers and common sense. Sometimes mutually exclusive.
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

You can tell the kids have broken up from school!
Bryceb

Post by Bryceb »

I agree with him, I just did a new contract and it’s still not working.. 93 percent complete. And I agree that it is a HUGE problem that is extremely aggravating. I just spent 2 hours and close to 3 grand completing a harvesting contract that I didn’t even get the money for.. do you know how frustrating that is!? That’s a massive issue in the game.
Bryceb

Post by Bryceb »

NotoriousWeber wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:15 pm
CallMeBigPoppaC wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:59 pm Instead of having a holiday I'd send everyone back to work to get it done and done right. So no Apologies from me anytime soon. They keep going the way they are they will soon lose their fan base, and their customers... Merry Christmas!! STFU
Woooooooofta. I'm not sure I've ever in my 33 trips around the sun seen someone that feels this entitled.

Go ahead, quit buying the game. I'm sure Giants will miss you. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Have some respect. They are people too.
Yeah people that charge a lot of money for a game that doesn’t work… there’s a word for people like that what is it? Oh yeah crooks
Bryceb

Post by Bryceb »

TacoFarmer wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:40 pm How is what this dude said being entitled?? The man bought a game he expects it to work. If you buy a double cheeseburger and only get the bun then you have every right to be mad. Giants should be apologizing to us,not us apolozing to them.
Farm On.
Thank you!! I was thinking the same thing. Well put
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

explain to me how a contract is not working. i have played calmsden, Mazowiecka Nizina V3 currently with small fields, other maps and the base maps. i have not had one contract that i could not complete because of lack of product to fulfill the contract. what is the map, what field, what product and i will test to see. i don't know yet if that is a problem with the map creator or the giants game if it is indeed a problem.
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode