geof on fs22

Farmeros Argentinos

geof on fs22

Post by Farmeros Argentinos »

Surely it has already been asked... but I didn't see anything... won't we have geof like in fs19 on consoles? It was more entertaining, I used one from Brazil that resembles the climate where I live in Argentina
Guil

Re: geof on fs22

Post by Guil »

Geof?

Do you mean geos for seasons?
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Are you talking about season GEO's? I don't know if that will happen. But its possible to do it but only exclusively on maps.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Alma, Missouri: 140 Hours
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

OP clearly meant Geoff , who is the male character during the intro video. I'm not sure why he has not made a return in game. Giants has some splainin to do
FTF
Farmeros Argentinos

Sorry I misspelled the translator. yes i meant geo
Farmeros Argentinos

hopefully there will be geo stations with fs19..
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

Some mappers implement a geo by making a edited enviorement xml and growth xml. Some dont. They dont work the same as they used to beacuse seasons is not a mod anymore. Each map has to have to have its own setup or use default xmls from base game.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

People often misinterpret seasonal cycles to mean seasons (mod from 19)
It's called seasonal cycles for a reason.
Currently I'm not aware of any mods that let you use geos like with the seasons mod in 19.
Map makers can implement their own (and should do so) in the maps though.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Honkyfarmer_v1010 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:24 am OP clearly meant Geoff , who is the male character during the intro video. I'm not sure why he has not made a return in game. Giants has some splainin to do
I heard that with Farm sim 19’s record sales Geoff’s royalties were off the charts and never having that much money at one time his whole life he did the logical thing and proceeded to snort most them up his nose
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Noraf wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:55 pm People often misinterpret seasonal cycles to mean seasons (mod from 19)
It's called seasonal cycles for a reason.
Currently I'm not aware of any mods that let you use geos like with the seasons mod in 19.
Map makers can implement their own (and should do so) in the maps though.
Call it whatever you want it’s a huge swing and a miss to not be able to have different climates. It should only make it more embarrassing that a group of modders had the idea and you didn’t implement it in some form. Not to mention geos were so popular in 19 they had to limit them on the modhub because there was so many being requested and made and they didn’t think that was a feature worth adding over cake baking factories?
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

UncleRico wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:03 pm
Honkyfarmer_v1010 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:24 am OP clearly meant Geoff , who is the male character during the intro video. I'm not sure why he has not made a return in game. Giants has some splainin to do
I heard that with Farm sim 19’s record sales Geoff’s royalties were off the charts and never having that much money at one time his whole life he did the logical thing and proceeded to snort most them up his nose
That is very irresponsible of you..... Leaving our fellow forum friends hanging as to what Happened to Geoff. Thankfully he got clean and became a successful chef in Arizona . Also to avoid The fame he changed his name.... He goes by Heisenberg now
FTF