La Coronella update issue

Thumper

La Coronella update issue

Post by Thumper »

After the recent update I tried using the wood container to supply the pallet factory with wood, loaded it to 43,545 liters and took it to the pallet factory, it disappeared at the trigger and only gave me 10,460 liters, reloaded the game and took the same container to the saw mill it disappeared at the trigger and only gave me 11,332,i don't know if I did anything wrong I even tried it with the container door open but same result...... Any help or suggestions appreciated
Steel_Horse

Re: La Coronella update issue

Post by Steel_Horse »

Havent tried on another map yet but suspect what you are seeing is a result of the tree types you are filling with. The container appears to track a fill level and an effective wood volume as separate values.
On silverrun this is how the handle deadwood and giant seq which you can put in containers and will gradually fill but give you almost no value.

Driver53 Gaming did a vid on part this for Silverrun which demonstrated that the new tree types ponderosa and lodgepole give much better value than spruce and 1 another base game type. Maybe something related to this is what you are seeing