John Deere 70s and 80s tractors

rdehli

John Deere 70s and 80s tractors

Post by rdehli »

Where can A person find mods like a John Deere 4320, 4620, 4630,4640,4840 etcv and 26, 56,and 66 series IH tractors I want to build a retro 70s and 80s farm
chedly_farms

Re: John Deere 70s and 80s tractors

Post by chedly_farms »

Are you on console or PC? If Console, I can give you as much info as I can. If PC, better that others respond.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

If your on console, burn that and buy a PC. That's my plan lol. I'm not trying to give a smart donkey response but we keep asking for the same stuff and it's always up to the modders. They do a great job but theres only so many that will jump thru the modhub hoops and theres only so much those folks can do. Has Giants ever released any retro tractors that were not EU spec?
rdehli

Post by rdehli »

I’m on pc. I’m building a retro farm like the I grew up on just want to make age correct. That’s all any links would be appreciated
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Tired Iron Modding has some old John Deeres, JCL's Farm Equipment has some old International Harvester. Beyond that, you can also check Tyson Diniz's website for all sort of quality North American mods
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
rdehli

Post by rdehli »

Thanks much